Part 9

Third person P.O.V

Severus Snape was sitting in his study and  grading Gryfindor's potion essay when he heard thrashing and , moaning from his bed room .He bolted up and ran towards the room and saw Hadria whimpering something while clutching the bed sheet . She kept mumbling

" Harry NO, Professor Snape , Hermione ". Severus Snape  sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose . He started to wake her up .

"Hadria , Hadria "

"No Harry "

"Hadria POTTER WAKE UP ".Hadria jolt up from the bed . She looked at him with tears flowing from her eyes. Her eyes and nose was swollen while her cheek  was crimson in color . She whimpered and buried her head on the crook of his neck . Severus sighed and started to stroked her hair . T hey stayed in that position while Hadria told him about her dream .  

********************************************************************************************************************************

Dream 

Harry Potter received an Nimbus Two Thousand from Professor McGonagall. Ron and Hermione cheered for him . Harry is playing Quiditch  when suddenly his broom went out of control . Hermione  sent a spell toward Severus Snape and his robes caught fire .Quirell gasped and ran away while Harry finally got the snitch . Harry was admitted into the Hospital Wing and he received a cloak . He wore the cloak and suddenly he turned invisible . Harry left the Hospital Wing and went to a corridor . He saw a large mirror there . When he stand in front of that mirror  he saw their parents smiling and waving at him .  He also brought Ron with him but the saw two different things . Hermione was researching about someone named Nicholas Flamel .They went to the Third corridor that was prohibited and saw a large three headed dog.  then it was unclear for Hadria . she saw flashes of dragon, Draco , Neville , Harry , Hermione and Ron in the Forbidden Forest .  Then she saw a creature slaying unicorn and drinking its blood while Harry fell down and screaming on top of his lungs .

********************************************************************************************************************************

As Hadria finished telling her story , she wrapped her arms around Severus torso .Severus was shocked as he knows that The three headed dog was guarding something every important that has a connection with Nicholas Flamel . How ever he was going to find out the connections with Dumbledore before telling  Hadria anything . However he was curious of why is he going to jinx Potter . It does not make any sense unless ....however he did not pondered with that thought but simply stroked her hair until she fell a sleep . As he was about to get up , Hadria whimpered  "Don't leave me alone ".Thus they stayed in that position until dawn . 

********************************************************************************************************************************

Hadria P.O.V 

When I woke up in the morning , a familiar scent of mint and sandalwood hit me . "Severus ". I blushed when I remembered how I slept last night . However the happiness did not last as I kept thinking about my dreams . I felt nauseous as all my dreams became reality ? I quickly left the chambers and decided to go to the Great Hall . As I was walking , something pulled me into the nearest alcove .I screamed until a pair of hand closed my mouth . I opened my eyes and saw "CEDRIC DIGGORY ". He chuckled but then turned serious . He dragged into an unknown corridor . A chamber appeared and we went in . 

"Hadria Potter , where have you been all night . You skipped your dinner and then proof you were gone .Do you how worried I was ?" Cedric kept rattling . 

" I am actually surprised you cared while my own blood brother could not care less about me . He was busy sulking that I helped Professor Snape and Draco . " I spat to him .He sighed and placed pulled my chin to face him . He cupped my face and looked at me intently.

"Hadria , I care about you a lot because you are like a sister . I always wanted a sibling but unfortunately I am an only child . When I first saw you in the train I hoped that  you would be in Hufflepuff so that I have someone that can be my sister . Hadria I love you and I want you to know that there is someone that you can confine your feelings to .Do you understand ?". I was speechless. I hugged Cedric as tears flowed down my face . I then told him of my dreams from the beginning . As I finished my story , Cedric frowned . I pouted my lips and mumbled 'You don't believe me "

" No I do believe you and Hadria the match is today . We better get going if what you said is true then we have to protect Harry and Snape "

"Professor Snape Cedric . " H e smirked and ruffled my hair . We then left to find Harry .

********************************************************************************************************************************

Harry Potter P.O.V 

The match was about to be begin in an hour . T he whole house is supporting me . Ron and Hermione sat next to me . Ron started to load a pile of food on my plate . Fred and George was teasing him as we all laughed . Finally I saw Hadria with a tall blond Hufflepuff. She came towards the table and smiled at me . I looked back at her blankly . I was not sure how to handle this situation . Yesterday, when we slayed the Ogre  she was acting hysteric. It was a though she trust Snape but not Quirell .  I desperately wanted to tell her about father's cloak , however I did not trust her as she is not in my house. Ron agreed with me while Hermione was on the bench . Ron and I assured her that no one beside us   should know about the cloak .Hadria suddenly ran into my arms and hugged me . I felt that my robes were wet and I was shocked when I saw her crying . I hushed and stroked her hair until she calm down . 

'I am so sorry Harry , I did not mean to cry all over you . It is just that i miss you  ". Ron snorted but I ignored him .

"Its okay . Look I got a new broom ." She smiled and ruffled my messy hair .

"Good luck Harry , Gryffindor is definitely going to win but please watch yourself .You might get hurt . " I laughed and assured her I will take care of my self . I saw her however looking at the Head Table where Snape was looking at her intently .I frowned and jerk her arm . She snapped out and regain herself . She hugged me and quickly left with Cedric . Ron and Hermione walked with me towards the pitch . My first ever quiditch game was about to begin .