Epilouge

To dear Feeqa_99xxXx_Wolfy_xXxx for voting the chapters and giving me the motivation I needed to complete this story <3 

Disclaimer : Only the Oc's are mine, there others belong to JK Rowling !

'nowhi'= thinking

"nojojn"= talking

"shahsn"=parseltongue

Shash= Lily  Potter's story explanation 

*******************************************************************************************

Fifteen Year's Later 

Autumn came early that year . The morning of the first September was crisp and golden as an apple. Hadria bustled around the kitchen, grinned hearing the arguing voices became louder. Six voice's chimed "Grandma/Nana/Granny" and rushed forward to hug her. Hadria hugged and fussed their silly little heads and pat them to take a seat. Severus raised his eyebrows glaring at his grandchildren's who giggled and kissed his cheek before taking a seat and began eating while still arguing about the houses the two newest resident will be placed. 

Leena came in yawning with little Veronica on her hips who squealed and made grabby hands to her poppa. Severus smiled and quickly grabbed his little gem. Leena kissed her father gratefully. Hadria handed a cup of coffee to her making her groan and gulp it earning giggles from everyone.

"Careful there love" Leena harrumphed and batted her husband's hand . She slumped down next to him and wolfed the toast he buttered and placed on her plate. Teddy waddled into the parlour with Layton hovering behind him. Hadria raised her eyebrows and shooed her son to the table. She gently guided Teddy to his seat which earned her a grateful look. Layton's children crowd their momma and kiss his belly before seating back and allowing their cousins to greet their uncle and baby.

" Where is Stella and Tunia ?"

" Sleeping... they had a late night ..." Layton frowned and glanced at his own brother. James smirked " We had a talk about the houses they might be.." Leena glared at whacked her brother's head earning a pout and giggles from the younger ones

"Giggles! I is told yous..she is not wears ..blue !"

"Giggles loves yous too..kreacher" Giggles snickered and *popped* placing a tray of baked muffins on the table. James and Layton guffawed.

"She learnt that from you mother !"  Hadria shook her head and whacked her sons. Rod stood up and told them that he will go and wake the girls  up.

"Awwweee Leena poo... you tamed the big bad death eater!"

"What's a death eater momma ?"

Layton, Leena, Severus and Hadria glared at James who had the decency to look sheepishly muttering his apology. 

"It's those who fought the Dark Lord's side during the great war.." 

 When more enquires came out, Severus placed his cup on the table and looked at each one of his grandchildren before asking them to finish their breakfast. The little ones nodded quickly and the matter was dropped. 

"You.. know.. we are always going to be brand as that ..."

"Not always mother !"

"Naina ! Oh I am so glad you made it "

 Naina hugged her mother and kissed her father.  She then told everyone in the book about the times and war with the dark lord is finished and now sent to be reviewed and published.Looking softly at her sister, Naina said that the troubles  she encountered with the ministry was solved by the help of a certain wide eyes bespectacled man with messy hair and green eyes. Leena smiled softly and nod her head. She then stood up and left the parlour.