Part 4

For   the first time in 11 years Hadria Potter was sound asleep . . Harry Potter walked up quietly into her bedroom saw smiled when he saw his little  sister happily in dreamland . Harry chuckled when he his sister clutching the book he bought for her . He remembered  the past where the Dursley's gave them torn clothes and broken toys for their birthday . He hoped that from now they can fit together with people who is their own kin. ********************************************************************************************************************************

Hadria's P.O.V

DREAMLAND 

 I can't believe this . I actually have a present for my birthday . I kept dreaming about Hogwarts when two figures appeared . They look somehow familiar .  The man look exactly like Harry except for his eyes . T he woman however has my hair . Finally it rang a bell , these are my parents . Both my parents smiled at me . My mother started talking to me . 

" Happy birthday Hadria darling "

" Mother , Father .I can't believe this . After all these years this is the first time I am actually seeing you . All these while your images were blurry."

" Darling we have always watched over you and your brother . No matter what happens , remember we will always love you ."

" Is Hogwarts for real ?"

My father laughed and my expression . He look down at me and started to talk . 

" Yes honey , Both me and your mom studied there ."

"But i don't have anything . I can't go there ". My parents frowned . 

" why not ?"

"Because father , can i call you daddy ?. my father raised his eyebrows and smirked .

" Of course , but now tell me what is wrong ?"

" I am nobody unlike Harry . Mr Hagrid who came to visit , he did not even bother talking to me . All he did was Worshiping Harry ."

"Ria my darling , never ever think that you are nobody . You are your own person just like your brother .Do you understand . Now stop pouting and get ready . Your train will leave and 11.30. Remember your father and I will always love you . "

I finally woke up feeling blissfully happy .

********************************************************************************************************************************

Harry 's P.O.V 

I could n't help to smile when watch Hadria   woke up with a smile . 

" Finally decided to enter the real world huh "

Hadria  jolt up and nearly swung her book towards me . 

"HARRY POTTER , what the hell are you doing in my room at this time ?

"Aw come little sis . Is that anyway to welcome your brother who wants to remind you that our train leave in an hour . I smirked as i saw hear

 eyes becoming wide and she started murmuring nonsense .I rolled my eyes as she kept  mumbling  about her stuff and suddenly the door swung open and Petunia Dursley came in .

 " What are you doing here ?"

"I could ask you the same thing aunt Petunia .  "

"Quite boy and go downstairs and cook breakfast for my Didikins". I rolled my eyes and left but I could not help wondering what is she doing in Ria bedroom .

 Hadria's P.OV 

I was shocked when Aunt Petunia came into the room . After Harry left she sat on the bed and looked at me with an unreadable expression .

"So what time are you leaving "

"Erm actually aunt , I am not sure whether I can go or not "

"Why is that ". She looked extremely shocked.

"Well aunt I did not go with Harry to Diagon Alley , so i have no uniform ."

"Wait here ". After a few minutes she returned . She was holding a black bag that look ages . 

"Well this is your school uniform .Take it ."

"But how did you get this ?"

"That is none of your business !!.Pack this and come downstairs immediately . We will send you both  in 5 minutes . "She snapped and left. I was curious and thankful that he had the uniform . But before I could think about it , Harry came in .

" Come on Ria the Dursley will leave in 5 minutes . Bloody hell I forgot that you don't have your uniform and wand. "

"Relax Harry , I have my uniform now ."

"But how on earth ?"

"Aunt Petunia gave me ."

"But ho..w?" Harry spluttered 

" I don't know myself . but come one lets get going . We don't want to miss the train ."

"Okay lets get going  . But what about my school items ?

"Don't worry ,I bought  all the items , now hurry up.

we then left the house and within 15 minutes Uncle Vernon dropped us at King Cross Station . I thanked  aunt Petunia and waved while they left . Aunt Petunia gave me a soft smile before the car left . We reached the platform 9 and wondered were is the platform 9 3/4 . We saw a group of red head when one of them suddenly said " platform 9 3/4 quarters mom". Harry left to ask them direction while I waited a few steps behind.