Part 51

Hadria P.O.V

I  went to the kitchen with a bright smile . However it deflected a little when I saw Leena babbling happily in Harry lap , forgetting that I even exist . I looked around and saw Ginny , ron and Severus glaring at them well Ron and Ginny on my baby while Severus on Harry . I went to Sirius and Remus , gave them a hug and kiss , Went to charlie and grabbed Layton's bottle before dumping Layton on William's lap . 

"Feed him ."

"what..i"

"What are you doing ordering my children around . "

" Mom , just keep quiet . I .."

"William not you too . "

" What is going on babe ? Oh I know , your mom is being a bitch again . Nothign New ."

"Now now behave or you would be punished . "

"I loved to punished ." Dudley purred . 

"EWWWWWW gross. My son do not need to hear that ."

"Please Haddy  hush hush . Will babe give me Layton . " Both William and I looked at Duddley bemusedly . He ignored all of us and spoke to Layton . Everyone was shocked . Mr Weasley seemed to accept that 2 out of 5 sons are gay , Ron looked like his going to be sick , Ginny and Mrs Weasley looked shocked and Harry looked like he cant believe what he is saying . 

"Anyways , guess what Lay did yesterday ? He spoke  his first word . H e said mama . Siri , remy "  Andrei and Victor spun me round while Dudley looked at him proudly . Severus looked with anguish .

"That wonderful cub . Go and sit , I will make you breakfast . "

"Remus , why do you need to waste food. I have prepared everything ."

"Molly , I know how to raise a child ." Molly huffed and sat down . Leena suddenly turned towards me and smile "Mama" I looked at her with surprise. Tears brimmed my eyes . I rushed forward and snatched my baby  dancing around the kitchen with her gigling hyserically . We both banged on Hermione before knocking Williams plate and landing on Severus lap . Severus quickly placed us securely on his lap . The whole kitchen was silent . I wriggled out but he did not let me go .

"Snape what are you doing . Leave my baby alone  . "

"Shut up Black . She is mine . "

"Yeah right . That was why you were nearly fucking another bitch when she was 6 months pregnant with your twins . "

" How dare you Black ."

"He is right . I saw that . "

"I don't know what you saw , but I have never done  that ."

"Stop lieing . I don't want to get hurt again . "

"We will talk about this later . Eat your food. "

"Let me go ."

"No bloody chance."

" Cub , just listen to him . Okay . now eat . "

"Remus how dare you . You .."

"Stop this instant Sirius Black ."

"Mother ..what are you doing . "

"I came to see the children s off course. "

Layton quickly crawled towards the portrait while leena was  squashing herself to get out . I quickly released her and she jumped with joy . The babies started playing  when Aunt Petunia came in with Orion and Wallace portraits.

"Aunt Petunia ."

"You young lady was supposed to return home . Why were you not . "

"I ..I will tell you everything later."

"I hope that includes why you are on his lap too ." 

**************************************************************************************************************************************

After breakfast , I motioned Severus to follow me to my room . 

"You have 1 bloody chance . Explain . " Severus sighed and asked me to fetch a basin from the toilet . He proceed to pour the memories out  into the bowl . I step into his memories