Part 6

"word"=conversation

'word'+thinking 

Hadria's P.O.V

As we reached  the castle and i can't help but to grin .It was so beautiful . The woman introduce herself as Professor McGonagall.As professor McGonagall showed us into a small chamber I looked out for Harry and saw him with an awe expression .I smiled and suddenly noticed that  the pale boy Draco was taking to him and they seemed to be having an disagreement . I shook my head "Boys will always be boys " . Professor McGonagall explained to us that before the banquet began , we will be sorted into houses. These houses are like family to us . We will attend classes together, sleep in a common room and spend free time there . I suddenly feel nausea's .'What if the sorting hat could not sort me ?'"Will I be sent home " . The sound from Professor McGonagall stared at Neville's cloak and Ron's smudged nose while Harry helpless tried to flatten his hair . I chuckled at his expression . Suddenly about twenty ghost came floating through the walls .I screamed as one passed through me . Professor McGonagall appeared and she asked us to form a line and follow her . We then reached the Great Hall . Professor McGonagall started to call the names "Abbott Hannah " .A shabby hat was placed on top of her hair and in a second it shouted "Hufflepuff".The bench on the right -hand side cheered loudly and the girl scurried there .A movement suddenly caught my eyes and I turned to look at the source .It was the same man that helped me from Neville's toad ."So he must be a professor ". He saw me an raised an eyebrow .Isuddenly felt my cheeks getting hot and red , so I turned my head down .A nudge to ribs got me startled . I look up to see that Ron Weasley was pointing me to Professor McGonagall .She eyed me critically and said " Potter Hadria ".I then realize that it has been 5 times since she called my name .I looked beet red and I walked towards the bench with my head down .

****************************************************************************************************************'

Hadria's convo with the sorting hat :)

​​​​​​​'Great that professor will now think that your a klutz Ria . Way to go ". 

"I WOULD NOT THINK SO "

"What ??Who said that ?"

"It is I the Sorting Hat "

"Wait you talk "

"hmph Of course Girl. If not how am I going to know about you ."

"Well where are you going to place me ?"

"Well that is the thing . I am not sure "

"WHAT .No please I don't want to go home ". 

"HA,HA,.HA NO I am not going to do that .Well you are brave, loyal , cunning , smart ,  patient and tolerance . However you have traits of all the houses ."

"If that is the case then how am I going to be placed "

"WELL I  think i know .It is ......"

HUFFLEPUFF.

********************************************************************************************************************************The sorting hat voice rang through the hall .The Great Hall went  quiet . I glanced at the pale professor and saw his face turned into pure shock before he compose himself . I searched for Harry and found him gaping at me . I sighed and when into the table where the Abbott girl sat . I sat down the gingerly  . Suddenly a hand tentatively reached my shoulder . I jerked up to find that it was Cedric . He grinned at me.

" Hello , I guess I finally know your last name huh ?"

"Yup . I turned out to be the worst of all Potters.Maybe that's why no one  even mentioned about me in all the books they wrote about Harry . "I said mundanely .