chapter 31

Third P.O.V

Hadria woke to a the sound of laughter ringing in the kitchen . She sighed and quickly got ready to head to the kitchen . She saw Sirius Black cooking their Sunday brunch however  what surprised her the most was Charlie Weasley . The man was about to nibble Sirius ear while one arm holding his waist. Hadria quickly cleared her throat causing both the man to jump apart . Sirius was as red as the Weasley's hair . Hadria raised her eyebrows and smirked at them .

"Good morning . "

"Haddy .. good.. morn..ing... Charlie .. "

" Sirius Black , don't try to deny what I just saw . Charlie you don't need to look smug . Wipe that smirk off"

"Definitely. I will go and wake Remus up Siri  "   

" Thank  you Char "

As soon as Charlie left the kitchen , Hadria quickly grabbed Sirius and ushered him to the nearest chair . 

" So , Charlie Weasley huh ?"

"Haddy ..." Sirius groaned.

"No I am not judging you . You know that . I just can't believe it . So care to tell me how this happened ?"

" Haddy , you know that I am an animagus. Well the reason I am dog is because of my inheritance . You see long a go the Blacks belong into a native Indian tribe. However when my great grandfather married my great grandmother who was a British woman , she gene became recessive . So when I transformed , The gene allowed me to became something close to wolf thus being a black doggy . "

"Right , so can I also assume that you are the submissive one ?"

"Y.. what ? How do you know ?"

"Really Siri , Charlie was practically nibbling your ear and all you did was moan  . Not forgetting you only met two days ago . Look at your your even blushing now . "

" Haddy , stop it . I ... You don't know how I feel .  I am an ex convict who is gay . How do you think the society will look at me ? I ... Charlie will definitely find someone else when he goes back to Romania. I .. "

"No I will not . I love you . "

"Char.. I ..."

"You listen here Black . I am gay . I faced that fact. I am not ashamed going out with a man who gave his own life for his friends . I don't care about the world . I only want you . So stop worrying . "

"Did I miss something ?"

"Remi , Siri is in love . Isn't it wonderful ?"

" Really , Pad foot . No wonder you keep changing girls in school huh ? I am proud of you my friend . However I am hungry right now . Lets eat . "

The whole family began their brunch . Sirius was praised by Hadria for cooking such delightful meal . Remus was devouring the chocolate gateau while Charlie and Sirius kept exchanging glance . After brunch , they went to the living room where Walburga Black's portrait was silenced by using a silencing charm . Sirius proudly claimed that Charlie silenced the portrait and gave Charlie long kiss causing Remus to gag while Hadria giggled at their expression . Although Hadria was happy for Sirius , she felt a pang in her heart when Sirius kissed Charlie . " Severus Snape . " That was the topic of her subconscious mind .  Remus Lupin saw the emotion changing in Hadria and quickly shooed Sirius and Charlie into the Sofa . He then nudged Hadria's elbow causing Hadria to jerk and finally realized what is going on . She gave Remus and thankful smile and went in . 

" Charlie , why are you not at the match today ?"

"I did not want to go . I don't know what went wrong . I just had this feeling that I must be here . "