Part 41

HADRIA  P.O.V

Dawn approached faster then they both expected . Hadria then left to the Great Hall . As it was still early there was only two other students Ravenclaws to be exact . Hadria sat down and began wolfing down a few slices of marmalade bread. As soon as she finished , she saw Andrei and his friends . Hadria quickly rushed towards him .

"Good morning Andrei "

"Hadria  ,Krastiva  is everything alright ?"

"Yes I just wanted to say  sorry , I know that I was your date but then I got cornered by some people . I was.. I .."

"Hush Krastiva , come follow me . "

Andrei brought Hadria to a secluded corner in the library . Hadria then began explaining events that occurred at the ball . Andrei was calm and kept rubbing her back to comfort her as she broke down crying . However his eyes were blazed with fury . 

"I don't want you to think me as a slut . Please I.. "

"Hush now . I don't think you as that . You are nothing like that . Your brothers all three of them they are just idiots you see. I knew that you have feelings for another . I am only sad that I cannot be yours . However it is no harm . We are after all friends. "

"I ..." Hadria was so speechless and she broke down  crying and hugging Andrei . As soon as the bell rang , Hadria apologised before running down the corridor swearing that Professor McGonagall is going to hex her. 

********************************************************************************************************************************

Andrei P.O.V

Andei  chuckled when he saw Hadria 's antics . He quickly left to the corridor when he bumped into someone . He quickly muttered an apology . He glanced his head up and saw two boys  one brunette the other red head looking at him . 

"I saw you with the Hadria at the ball . "

"Who are you ?"

"I am Harry Potter and this is Ronald Weasley . " Andrei remembered the weasley that tormented Hadria , he moved forward and punched the Weasley into oblivion . Harry Potter stood shocked . 

"The only reason I am letting you go is because Hadria still love you . Weasley is being to much to her . Remember Potter you may be the boy-who-lived but family is more important than friends like these. Blood is thicker than water Potter. Remember that . Don't you dare hex me . You have no idea of how capable am I . " Andrei growled coldly with a sinister smirk .He than walked away leaving a unconscious Weasley and an outraged Potter behind

******************************************************************************************************************************

I know this chapter suck and I told you all that I won't be writing for a while . However  I  want to finish till Hadria 's fourth year . Sorry for the crappy chapter . 

Love you all . Please please comment and heart it <3 <3 <3