part 71

Third P.O.V
Liliana Snape stood next to her father and brother watching her uncle Bill Weasley getting tortured by Bellatrix Lestrange in front of the Dark Lord . She saw her Uncle Draco trying his best to restrain her uncle Charlie who was standing opposite of her near where the lowest rank of Death eaters usually stands. Nagini slithered towards The dark lord and hissed something . She saw his face turning to glee and turned to face her . She masked her emotions before smiling sweetly to him earning his approve . He raised his hand and Uncle Lucuis immediately kneel-ed in front of him. The Dark Lord rose stepped onto Lucuis's back using him as a stool and walked towards her .Once he reached and stood in front of her , her father ,brother and others quickly kneel. She smiled at him sweetly and kissed his cheek . The maniac eyes widen with glee and hugged her and guided her to his parlor . She then hiss to him asking him to allow her father and uncles to join . He seemed angry at first but then still allowed them .However he stopped her brother from attending . He dismissed Bellatrix and the others. Bellatrix fumed with fury but there was nothing she could do . She stomped away . Layton on the other hand used this opportunity to bring Bill Weasley  to Hogwarts . Narcissa Malfoy helped him and together the vanished into thin air .

"OH BILL"

"Mom please calm down . Aunt Cissa help him to bed. " 

Layton then rushed to the potions room without answering anything . The other occupants in the room then turned their mind wheels to another candidate Narcissa who rolled her eyes and proceed to tell what happened .

"I swear Ria , he is your carbon copy ."

"Cissa what happened ?"

" Victor Krum and his friend are ignoring the Dark Lords call . It seems that they have been resisting it for a few months together with Bill Weasley . But today however Bill answered the call yet he refuse to reveal the others location . He keeps claiming that he do not know but the problem here is somebody told the dark lord that Victor was seen with Bill.Thus he was injured today by Bella."

"Don't worry Cissa. Everything will be fine soon . "

"How.." Before Narcissa could even ask ,Layton stormed in with Midnight on his heels dumping the potions on the bed . Hadria quickly went and administrate the potions for Bill. The door opened and the children came in screaming with Teddy , Neville and Luna . Siri gazed up to Layton and smirk then to Teddy and waggle his eyebrows causing Layton  to look perplexed while Teddy blushed . Narcissa glanced at Hadria and saw hear rolling her eyes before quickly ushering Neville and Luna in .

"Thank you for coming ."

"Its fine . Where is Severus ?"

"He is with the Dark Lord ."

"I see..."

"Ya . The reason I called you in ...well I want you to train the Ravenclaw and Gryffindor like how you did in DA"?

"Why ? Your husband and daughter are death eaters .." Neville stammered when he heard Layton growl. Luna however interrupted us 

"They are right Nev . The time is finally here . The Snuffpuffs are attacking the snake causing it loose its power . The griffin will win this round ."

"What ?" All of us ask to Luna at the same time . She looked at us innocently with huge blinking eyes .

'We will help you . We have to leave now . Nargles are waiting for us ."

"E..bye...then.."  After those parting words both Neville and Luna left . Cissa then excused herself go leave to her manor . Sirius took his brood back to their chamber leaving Layton , Teddy and Hadria with her kids. Teddy ushered the children to bed while Layton slumped on the couch and Hadria summoning Kreacher to bring tea. As soon as Kreacher left and Teddy came back Hadria began telling both of them her visions and dreams .

"Wow mom that is so much to take care now . But is the DA worthy ?"

"Layton what do you mean ?"

"Mom not all snakes are nice. They are nice to us because of Moldy . Moldy like Leena and she is my twin . Its not wise if we bring them in DA ."

"That is exactly why you are going to filter them . You and Leena should know who is fighting for us and for HIM. Do that ."

"Very well . We will be leaving now . "

"Who ?"

"Mom..Teddy and I .."

"Layton  where do you think you are going with him ?"

"i.. his dorm .."

"Why.."

"Mom"

"Fine fine use protection . I don't want grand babies so soon. "

"MOM..."

Hadria chuckled but wave her hand signaling them to leave . Layton at once dragged a blushing little wolf outside . Hadria sighed and went to her bathing chambers seeing Midnight in her tub waiting for her . Grinning at the large panther she join in. They splashed each other with soap bubble and soon dosed off never realizing at pair of obsidian eyes watching her . The owner of those eyes then carried the snoring woman out from the tub and onto their bed. Placing a blanket of top of her , kissing her forehead before joining her .Only to be pushed aside by the large panther .