Part 52

Harry Potters P.O.V

  She captured my heart . I was walking down the corridor aimlessly after receiving hugs from  Hermione , Ron and Ginny . We were about to go to our room when a bundle toppled to the ground. A whine was heard . I rushed and saw a beautiful baby with onyx eyes and red hair . What shocked all of us was instead of crying she merely looked at me with an awed expression and doe like eyes that reminds me of someone . I instinctively carried her . She started babbling nonsense with me. However a hand shot across my cheek and before I could comprehend what happen , she was snatched away from me .I shot up to see my sister staring me . After the fiasco with Snape I walked back with her.  She looked at me with wounded eyes  . She was so scared that something would happen to her child . That I could not understand . I made some stupid mistakes by smugly telling her that her baby prefers me . I wanted to soothe her but my pride got in the way . I went back to my room where everyone was there.  I proceed to place they baby on a crib Hermione conjured but she cried . I sighed and placed her on my lap. Her tears were reduced into sniffles and she looked ta me with her mothers doe eyes. That moment I realize that I will finish Voldemort for once and for all .  That night Ginny offered to bring my girl to bed but I declined  causing her to storm away . The  next morning I woke up . Surprisingly I felt a lot better then my whole time . I looked at the source that caused this. She was sleeping like an angel. I carried her downstairs where I saw Victor Krum and the other guy  with Sirius , Charlie and Remus . They were laughing around like a family . The family I wanted . I went in and Sirius took her from me . After that KREACHER CARRIED HER .  I WAS SO SHOCKED THAT SIRI ALLOWED IT .

"YOU ALLOWED THAT TO CARRY HER ? "

"Harry you sound like pad foot."

"Of course....wait what ?'

" Pad foot hates that Lenna likes kreacher but kreacher adores the twins . HE ..he changed .."

"But Remus , he is still evil to us ."

"And Siri here of course but ... she changed him . Your sister ." 

"How endearing ," A silky voice joined the conversation. I stared at him . Kreacher came in . Snape motioned the baby to him but kreacher came to me .

"I is hate you . Dirty Pity Potty better then Icky Snape ."

"Why you .."

"Hhahahahahahaha Kreacher I love you ."

"Stupid master is the same also .Potty take care of little mistress." Kreacher apparated .

 "What is her name ?"

"LILIANA ,EEILEENA SNAPE."

"siri darling , why do you find the nee to shout ?"

"Because that bat needs to know ."

I finally got the message .

"That is your mothers name isn't it ? EEILEENA?"

"yes Potter. I am very honored . Lupin..Remus."

"I am afraid that was not my decision . It was Haddy and Pad foot's joint collaboration . 

"Black DECIDED"

'yes professor snape , his mother is starting to teach him manners . "Every occupant int he room minus Snape and I roared in laughter while Sirius sulked.  Hadria came in . I saw her interacting with everyone . MY ana  then spoke her first word causing both of them to dance around the room. They nearly slipped but Snape got both of them . After Snape's obvious sexual innuendos , they went up leaving my ana with me. Aunt Petunia started chatting with KREACHER  while DUDLEY WAS FUSSING OVER THE OTHER BABY. Bill weasley stood behind him . Victor and Andrei started to tease Sirius while Remus and Charlie helped to cleaning the kitchen . The babies then played with the portraits . I looked at everyone with a change of mind and heart . "What the Bloody Merlin's pants is going on here ?"