Part 40

Third P.O.V

Hadria stood in front of the mirror . She gazed her appearance. Today was the Yule Ball . She wore this. She glanced at the clock and sighed . She still have 15 minutes before Andrei escorts her. She sits in her room remembering events that happen prior.

FLASHBACK 

After calmly walking away from Ronald Weasley and her brother , Hadria then stormed into the hallways . She finally realized that she was now standing in front of Professor Snape's chamber. While debating whether should or should she not enter and tell him , a large figure stood in front of her. Hadria gasped and quickly jerked to realize that is was Albus Dumbledore. Professor Dumbledore smiled at her kindly and asked her to follow him to his office. They finally reached the office and Hadria was amazed to see plenty of gadgets lying around. At the stand she saw a magnificent Phoenix standing there is all her glory .

"Go on My dear, that is Fawkes. "

Hadria tentatively reached and stroked Fawkes , The said bird cocked its head to the side studying Hadria before placing its head on her fore head.   Fawkes tears touched her and the scratches on her quickly disappear. Hadria looked amazed. 

"Fawkes tears heal you my child. "

"Thank you Fawkes. " The bird nodded its head before flying away . 

"Thank you professor , I think I will leave now . "

"Are you sure my child ? I have been following a few events that happened this year , I know that you are in some kind of turmoil , I could help you . "

"Professor , this year its been exhausting for me . My visions are getting worst , I just found out of Professor Snape and instead of you know being away from a type of people that killed my parents, I am still draw-ed towards him . My friends suddenly became very ill mannered to me . Harry .. Harry who I thought have changed just insulted me . Professor is it my fault that I don't look extraordinary like the rest of the girls?"

"My child , Bad things are going to happen . You hold the key for this events to unfold . I assure you about your visions .. what else have you dreamt .?"

" Well the second task . The mermaids pulled Harry to depths and he really struggled to come out however the most beavering own is the third task , I only saw the maze and then It was as if my body was paralyzed and mind mind was very cloudy . I don't know Professor."

"I see. Well best be gone then huh . Tomorrow  is the Yule Ball . Have to got your dress ?"

"Well actually no , I mean I thought no one asked me you know . Then today after .. "

"Hush My child , Don't worry , I will ask one of the Professor to escort you . "

"Professor , what do you mean that I am the key ?"

"Miss Potter do you know who is Professor Snape . "

"Yes sir , he is an ex-death eater . I mean.."

"Don't worry my child , you are right however he is still one, he is also a spy for us the light side . I want you to join the Order of Phoenix, a organization to defeat Tom Riddle . Your parents were one.Is it OK for you ?"

"Off course Sir , but I .."

"Time will come and you will understand . However no matter what vile things happen to you and if Severus is the one who caused you that , I hope you don't blame him . Can you promise me that ? "

"Er. Yes sir . "

"Dumbledore you called me ?"

"Severus my boy , come in . I want you to escort Miss Potter to Hogsmeade. You see the poor child has not shopped for her Yule Ball costume yet . '