part 17

Third P.O.V

It has been three days since the incident in the DADA class. Hadria have forgive Draco but not before he was forced to apologies to Hermione . Draco grudgingly apologized to her causing Hermione startled and  Harry and Ron who was sipping their drink to choke on them . 

"Malfoy , what happened to you ?Why are you apologizing to someone inferior to you . "

"Oh now you admit that you are inferior to me huh Weasel ." Draco smirked.

Ron's face turned into bright red. Before he could utter a curse Hermione shot a silencing spell on him .  Harry groaned.

"Just answer the bloody question Malfoy . "

"Well Potter , I was obviously been forced to apologies . "

"Forced by who ?"

"By your sister . "

"Why are you apologizing just because Hadria asked ?"

"Because Granger, unlike Potter here, I don't want to hurt her feelings , thus the apology because it is the only way I can get her to forgive me ."

"But Hermione is not going to accept your apology right Hermione . "

"Of course Harry , Malfoy you are not sincere with your apology so I do not accept it . "

"Unfortunately , it does not matter if you accept it or not because I was told to apologies and I did . " Draco smirked and walked away from the Gryffindor table and strode towards the Hufflepuff table . Hadria smiled at him and he shot her a cheeky smile . She rolled her eyes and scooted further in to allow him to sit down . Breakfast was going smoothly but Hadria could sense someone watching her . She turned and saw Lockheart smirking at her with a evil glint in his eyes. Hadria  quickly left the hall to get away from him . As she was walking down the corridor towards the potion chambers , a pair of rough hand pulled her into the alcove . She struggled to get out of there but the the grip was too strong . She turned around and saw Lockheart . He grinned at her maliciously . 

"What are you doing ? Get off me ." Hadria screeched. 

" Not so fast  little one. Want to know a secret ? I saw you walking out of Professor Snape's chamber atearly in the morning two days before and yesterday at late night   . Quite a scandal isn't it . Half of the school was still sleeping . Now you listen to me or I am going to make sure Professor Snape gets expelled for this . "

Blood drained from Hadria's face . She was in the verge of tears right now .

"You won't dare . If you do , I could show them my memory , where you tried to rape me and Professor Snape found me ."

"You could I suppose but  that does not explained why you were spending a night in Snape's chamber does it ?"

"I ..I could tell them that i was traumatized and did not want to go anywhere . "

"That does not explain how perfectly un traumatized you were when you walked out of the chamber in the morning and yesterday night  . "

Before Hadria could speak a swirl of black robe came into the alcove. Severus Snape was standing in front of them . Lockheart quickly let go of her and sneered at Severus before he left . Snape  quirked an eyebrow at her . Hadria turned her back at him . He pinched the bridge of his nose and placed his hands on her shoulder . He heard her crying and started to rub her back until she calmed down . She then told him what happened. Severus was furious. He asked her not to come for today's special wand challenging class and ask her to rest . She quickly defend herself claiming that she is fine, however he dismissed her opinion . She huffed and stormed away in anger while he walked away calmly . 

After dinner , she excused herself and left to the common room .She was surprised that not even a single soul excluding herself was there . "Guess they all want to protect themselves very badly huh ". She soon started finishing her homework . As she stood up to go to her room, ...

******************************************************************************************************************************

Visions.

Gilderoy Lockheart stood in front of all the student's . He boasted about how many dark witches and wizards he defeated . He wanted to show the students a fine art of dwelling before teaching them . He asked Severus Snape to assist him . Before he even began , Severus Snape shot a disarming spell causing Lockheart to flying down before hitting the wall. After that , Lockheart choose Harry and Ron to pair together , however , Severus suggested that if they pair Harry and Ron together , then Harry will go to the Hospital Wing in a matchbox. He suggested Draco to oppose Harry . As Harry and Draco began dwelling , Severus whispered something in Draco's ear . Draco shouted "serpentosia" and a black snake appeared in front of everyone . Harry heard the snake speaking and before the snake could lunged into Justin he shouted stop however the other's looked at him with shocked expression . The the same black diary and the boy Tom appeared . The vision faded.

********************************************************************************************************************************

Hadria snapped out of her dream .She stood the gasping for air . She realized that Harry will be in trouble and she quickly ran towards the dwelling  chamber. She reached there and saw Harry talking in some sort of weird language . Severus quickly vanished the snake and Justin shouted at Harry . Harry looked shocked . 

" Justin , Harry was just trying to stop the snake from biting you . "

"Hadria what are you babbling about . You were not here when it happened . He urged the snake to kill me . "

"No , he just told the snake to stop from hurting you . "

The  whole class stared at her . Soon whispers could be heard that both the Potter's are Parselmouth . Hadria ignored them, and searched for Harry . Harry however , left with Hermione and Ron . Hadria sighed and turned towards Justin , Ernie ,Hannah and Susan . They looked at her with signs of betrayal and anger . 

"Guys , it is true . Harry did not mean to hurt you Justin. "

"Just save it okay .We all know that you are just trying to save his skin . Please don't talk to us again . We Hufflepuffs are very loyal but YOU are not . Guess the sorting hat was wrong placing you here . "

They all left leaving Hadria , Draco ,Severus and Lockheart in the room . Lockheart left as soon as Severus glared at him . Hadria glared at Severus . "What ?" He raised his hands up surrendering. Hadria narrowed her eyes at him . 

"You purposely asked Draco to say that spell did't you ?"

"NO I just ..."

"You just what Severus ?. Look now Harry is being ignored and it is your fault . I don't understand why you hate my brother so much . "

You don't know anything about me Hadria . Don't assume you do "

"That does not explain anything . "

"Draco leave . "

"But professor , Hadria .."

"I said leave NOW." Severus roared. After Draco scurried away , Severus began telling me about the Chamber of Secrets and its connection with Harry . I looked at him in horror as I heard the tale . 

" But this means that Harry is a heir of Slytherin . If so how could he be in Gryffindor . I refuse to believe that . "

"I am not saying that Potter is the heir  but merely what if he has a connection with the heir that gives him this ability. Think again .The Dark Lord vanished as soon as he touched Potter and then Potter has the scar . Last year, The Dark Lord tried to kill him again by using Quirell . Does this makes sense ? I was told by Dumbledore to tell Draco the spell . "

"But I don't understand . "

"You will in time . Now let's go , its late already ."