Part 39

Third P.O.V( Victor Krum) 

Victor Krum sighed for the tenth time . For the past week  he tried to get closer with the pretty brunette, however the annoying red-head kept walking beside her like a lost puppy . He then found out from Potter boy that the Red -head had said some harsh words to both of them and now begging for forgiveness. Victor krum could not believe how he reacted . He actually  growled  . The potter boy was clueless as usual but the sweet little girl next to him smiled knowingly . Victor now is always been seen in the library .As one of the champion it is customary for them to bring a date . Although there were so many girls falling for him he only wanted to bring her "Hermenine". Victor now is sitting in the library two table behind and towards the right of the said girl . The same sweet girl appeared in front of his Hermienene . He saw them exchanging explesantaries . After a while the girl left to find another table. What shocked Victor was his priyatel  following the girl like a love stricken fool . The girl however barely glanced at him . He saw his friend stammering in front of her ,Victor sighed before standing up and walking towards them . 

"Andrei "

"Victor zrdravyey priyatelyo"

"A ti ? kakvo parish tuk ?"

"Er... az .."

"Priyatel, Iskate le tova momiche ne go napravish ."

"Priyatel..kakbo ..Iti otkude znaesh ?Ne khazakh Na nigo ."

"dobre izglezhdash kato glupak lyubov udari moya priyatel."

" O, Bozhe, si samo, che az naistina ya kharesvam nali znaesh. Pŭrviyat pŭt , kogato ya vidyakh s dvete si priyateli , raboteshti zaedno v tova ezero . O Bozhe , tya beshe krasiva"

" vŭzdishka .. go ima losho sled tova . Otidi i ya popitaĭ . Mozhe bi tya shte kazhe da"

" ami az .. chakaĭ kakvo pravish tuk Viktor Krum ? Ti mrazish bibliotekata."

"Po sŭshtata prichina kato teb. Vizhdate li tova momiche tam. Sledya tuk za edna sedmitsa , kato sega."

"Dobre togava , zashto ne gi popitate ZAEDNO . GLEDAM TE sedyat tam sega ."

"Dobre, da vŭrvim"

********************************************************************************************************************************

Third P.O.V

 Hadria grabbed the potions book from the shelf and squeal . This was  the book she was searching for the entire week . She quickly composed herself before Madam Pince chase her away . For the past week the librarian had been doing that because Hadria kept bugging her for the book . She walked towards the table where she saw two Dumstrang boys talking at the  particular table where she always sit . One of the boy glanced at her twice . She quickly looked down . She could feel the blush on her checks . At the same time guilt was consuming her . She sighed and went towards Hermione .

"Hermione , can I please sit here ?"

"Hadria , you startled me . Definitely . Are you alright ? You is your face red ?"

"Ermm nothing .. "

"Did someone ask you to the yule ball ?"

"What No ..I ..Who would want to ask me . " Hadria mumbled the last part before looking at her potions book.

"Hey , don't be like that . You are beautiful . I am sure someone will definitely ask you."

"Hermione , I am not like you . You are beautiful ,smart, kind and loving . You are a whole package . I .. I am just the little slut who sleeps with her Potions professor right . "