part 72

Third P.O.V

Layton and Teddy walked all the way to the room of requirement . He pushed Teddy aside gently and started pacing in front of the wall . After a while the door emerged . He grabbed the younger boy's hand and opened the door to find themselves in an abandon store room . Something caught his eyes . Layton quickly went near the cupboard and grabbed the leather journal laying on top of it . He opened the journal and muttered "This is the property of the  half blood prince"

"What is that ?" Teddy peered on to his arms.

"A potions journal title the half blood prince ."

"Half blood prince ? There was no author I know by that name "

"Same here little wolf but ...I did not ..wait Teddy look through everything see if we can find a diadem ."

"Ravenclaw's lost I diadem ?Oh .. tats why you.."

"Yes Yes . Now go ." Layton quickly dismissed him in favor of reading the potions journal . Teddy pouted and whined till Layton growled and smack his bum causing the wolf to yelp and scurry away earning a chuckle from Layton .

As both boys continue to ransack the store room , suddenly door emerged and a silhouette came inside and stood at the corner watching them .

"I thought I will find you both here ." The voice caused both the boys to jump and shriek earning the voice owner to giggle . 

"Leena , what are you doing here now ? You are suppose to be resting ."

"I came here to help you guys ."

"You know very well you wont be doing any help.Leena mom told me the horcrux is very dangerous it will manipulate you . "

"Lay, your being a hipocrite . If you and Teddy can be here why can't I? NOT FAIR "

"You know bloody well why . You behaved so badly with mother today . It was Nagini's influence . I would know that this horcrux would do the same thing to you . Use Harry "

"Layton , I ..will be careful ..Please I need to destroy this myself ..I.."

"NO.."'Lay..",

As they both stood bickering , Teddy's eyes caught something shinning hidden partially inside of a cupboard. He quickly went towards that and grab the thing out . A shiny Diadem fall onto his palm . Teddy turned to the twins and found them still in a heated argument .Teddy sighed and walked to them .

"Lay.."

"Not now Ted, go find .. Leena ..I..."

"Layton Snape "

"WHAT ?" Layton roared making Teddy shriek. Teddy just dumped the Diadem on his hand and ran away .Leena stood dazed sensing her brother's confusion and anger . She hesitantly hold his shoulder causing him to stiffen and finally snap out of it . 

"We have to bring this to mother ."

" NO , I will bring it down to the chamber . You go and escort mom and papa down there . "

"Why can't I do that while you go pick them up ."

"I told you Leena . I am a natural Legimens . This own't affect me but it will try to affect you . Please try to understand ."

"Fine ." With that both the twins left to their respective destination.

*****************************************************************************************************************
Third P.O.V (Teddy)

Teddy hid behind the library alcove waiting for the tall ,bulging, brooding young man with obsidian eyes to leave the library . He sighed and leaned against the shelf making sure his entire body is hidden for the muscular man . He saw the man face changed from eager to anger and finally resignation before leaving the library. Teddy was just about to leave the alcove when a sharp voice hissed his name . He jumped and yelped at once causing his body to shit the book shelf and books tumbling down .  Madam Pince emerged out of nowhere and started shouting at Teddy , until a silky voice told her to stop. He sneered at Teddy but obeyed the voice. Teddy looked up to see Headmaster Snape bending down and pick up the books . He hurriedly did the same thing but the older plopped the book from his hand and told him to meet him in the headmaster's chamber . Teddy blushed and nod his head causing the Headmaster to strode away . Teddy jogged behind him to keep up with his pace. Once they reach the chamber , A phoenix flew towards Teddy and started crying on his arm . It was then Teddy noticed that his arm was bleeding. Uncle Sev then guided him to his sofa . He sat next to Teddy watching him with the same obsidian eyes. Automatically Teddy's water works happened causing him to burrow into Uncle Severus robes . Uncle Sev stiffned but then started to caress Teddy's hair .