part 59

Third P.O.V

Hadria landed and opened her eyes. She saw her babies in the arms of Sirius Black and Charlie Weasley . The moment she land in , Siri waddled towards her . He engulf her into a hug . She quickly burst into tears. Mama Wolf aka Remus dashed in . He quickly escorted the hormonal animagus and teen mom to the nearest couch . Hadria quickly sat of Remus's lap and buried her head in his neck . Remus sighed and continued to caress her back lovingly. Charlie brought the children upstairs while Sirius waddled back to the living room with a house elf in tow. Hot chocolate was passed to them . Hadria then sniffled taking a sip from the cup .  She looked at both of her parents. They smiled softly at her .

"I missed you two."

"We too cub . Siri here loves the bathroom and you . He can't stand being apart from either of you ."

"OH Siri , I forgot how are you ? How is the baby ? Have you being taking regular check up ? Did you drink any potions ? How is you .." Hadria rumbled on however Sirius placed his finger on her mouth and she immediately became quiet.

"Yes I have but what happen to you ? Cub what were you crying ? Did snivellus do something to you ? Did he hurt you ?"

"Oh Siri , he used me . He only wanted my mother . He only keep me around because of his HEIRS. I LOVED HIM . i CAN'T BELIEVE HE DID THIS . i .." Hadria burst out crying . Sirius quickly shushed her making her calm down .

"Why now Haddy ? Did something happen ?"

"Yes, the babies they know Parseltongue ."

"That is no surprise."

"What Siri .."

"Yes , some pureblood families inherit it . "

"But I thought the Potter's were from the light side ?"

"Haddy , It does not matter . Whether you are the light side or the dark side depends on you . Take pad foot for an example."

"I see."

"Now what is this about snape ?"

Hadria then proceed telling him everything . Remus and Sirius listened patiently .

"Haddy , although I am repulsed by this maybe he meant it in another way . He always hated your father  and Harry looks just like a carbon copy of James. You know how irrational he is ."

"Moony how could you defend him ."

"Pad foot  shut up. Haddy he loves you in his own twisted way . He needs time . Darling . Remember the time in Grimmauld place? He would not leave you . He placed you in his lap cub . He is not a person who express feelings so easily especially in front of others . I know that cub . Please."

"If you say so . But I will not forgive him that easily this time ."

"THATS MY BABY " Hadria giggled while Remus rolled his eyes. 

"Now what about you ? Don't get offended siri but how could you get pregnant ? "

"Well Haddy , in the wizarding world men can get pregnant . If two pure blood male did the deeds then magic allows them to have a child. For instance my dad Orion is a product of two male My grandfather Arcturus Black and Liam Longbottom . "

"So how about Bill and Dudley ?"

"There are potions available . But the conditions is both parties must have magic in their veins .Dudley is a squib thus he and Bill can have . Provided when they copulate they should wish for a child . Their magic will create the womb ."

"So you wished for a child then ?" Sirius turned into an ugly shade of pink

"Yes. I am so sorry.."

"Hey it is nothing to be sorry about . My advice is get away from here . I think after the wedding you two should reside in Shell Cottage . "

"Yes with ..hey wait how you knew about the .."

"I have visions ....I don't blame you for not telling . I am with the  death eater anyways ..."

"Nonsense you would attend the wedding . "

"Off course "

"Now Haddy where were you when Hogwarts was attacked ? Harry said you were missing ?"

"I ..Remy .. I was at Malfoy Manor ."

"WHAT . HADRIA POTTER THAT WAS DANGEROUS ...THE CHILDREN...OH MERLIN HE SAW THEM ..HE"

"SIRIUS QUIET . THE STRESS IS NOT GOOD FOR THE BABY"

"Thank you for telling that Hadria ."

"Your welcome Charlie . The babies ?"
"Don't worry kreacher is taking care of them . Now please tell us why you went to the Manor and brought the children with you ?"

"Sirius you off all people must realize that in order to be save from the enemy is to stay closer to them as possible ."

"But Haddy .."

"Remus , when I  went there it was to keep Severus , the children and Siri here save . I found out he was pregnant . I f the death eaters brought me back . HE ...HE WOULD USE LEGIMENS ON ME . "

"I understand cub . What happen then ?"

"I told him about what I feel important to me . That was when Leena went and cuddled with his snake . "

"What !!First Kreacher and now that slimy snake . I swear Haddy you daughter is a  lunatic."

"Sirius Black ." Remus and Charlie glared at him. He pouted 

"Siri that was not a good thing to say ."

"Char..she CUDDLED WITH VOLDY 'S SNAKE .."

"Yes, but that is not the big deal . She said the snake is Harry ."

"What " 3 simultaneous voice shoot up . 

"Yes. she keep insisting that Harry was there with in the snake ."

"How is that possible ?"

"Layton told that the snake told them "

"Even Layton . "

"Yes. I am worried . I don't know what connections Harry and my baby have but it is scaring me out ."

"Hush baby . Come on . Go and rest . We will discuss this at dinner. I am sure you missed Moony's cooking ."

"Yes I did . Good night "

After Hadria went upstairs Sirius immediately cuddled with Charlie and started to sniffle.

"What is wrong pad foot ?"

"Moony, that girl has been through a lot . I feel so sad for her . My poor cub .."

"Siri darling don't cry .It will be fine ."

"No it won't . That slimy Bastard I wanna ...I wanna invite him for dinner."

"What ? Padfoot ?"

"Yes , he will not do that to my baby . Call him for dinner Charlie ."

'But darling.."

"Do it now Charlie Weasley . You follow me Remus Lupin . We have a dinner to prepare ...Now "

With that both the males went to exactly what the hormonal pregnant want said . But inside their mind they were worried about what would
happen during dinner as Sirius is current Pregnant which means his insanity  thrice from his original state of disorder  .