Part 12

Hadria P.O.V

It has been three days since we returned to Privet Drive. Aunt Petunia's attitude has now changed .

She is now more kind and civil to me . However Harry situation is still the same . Uncle Vernon still hates him .

 Dudley decided to ignore both of us . Today we are all sitting in living room as Uncle Vernon's boss is coming for dinner. Uncle Vernon is lecturing us on how to behave 

"Dudley what are you going to do ?"

"I am going to welcome them inside and offer to take their coats "He told proudly .

"Splendid my boy , what about you Petunia ?"

"I will offer them drink and compliment the woman "

"Good , now what about you G..Hadria ?"

"I will stay in the kitchen and help to serve the food although I will decline to have dinner with you ."

"Very well...ermm however , you will be joining us for dinner ." I was speechless . I looked at Harry and he was gaping at Uncle Vern0n.

Aunt Petunia offered me a smile that I gladly returned .

" Now you , what are you going to BOY "Uncle Vernon spat .

" I will be in my room pretending that I do not exist ." Harry said cheerfully .

Aunt Petunia gave me a pink strapless gown to wear .We were all in the kitchen when I gasped . The chocolate cake I baked today was floating towards Uncle Vernon's boss and Harry was trying to do something . Uncle Vernon then explained that Harry is a mental patient . After furiously apologizing to them , Uncle Vernon then locked Harry in his room . I plead to Uncle Vernon to let Harry go but he did not listen . I sneaked towards the kitchen to get Harry dinner however , a startling sound can be heard . I went towards the source and I saw Uncle Vernon , Aunt Petunia and Dudley screaming at Harry . I gasped when I saw Fred,George and Ron in a blue Ford. Harry was inside with them and he screamed in joy " See you next summer."  I looked at the place and sighed before wishing Harry happy birthday quietly . I was happy that Harry had left as the Dursley's never treat him good but I just hoped that he would remember me and  somehow brought me with him . 

***********************************************************************************************

The next day , I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. I yawned and went to the kitchen to find Aunt Petunia there with a huge smile. She hugged me while shouting "Happy Birthday . Uncle Vernon and Dudley came in . Uncle Vernon was still angry with Harry's display so , He merely ignored me . Dudley shook my hand and went to the parlor . Breakfast was lovely . After that , I was waiting for Harry to send me my birthday wish . However no owl came flying . I frowned and went back in . Aunt Petunia looked at me and she suddenly screamed 

"I have an IDEA ."

"Petunia . darling why are you shouting ?"

"Hush Vernon , Hadria , you have not got your school supplies yet right ?"

"Yes , aunt Petunia , but i am not sure  where Diagon Alley is ."

"I know where that place is . I have been there with your mom and my parents .I think I know a prefect place to spend your birthday . Vernon get ready , we are going to the Leaky  Cauldron . "

"But , darling , that is a horrible place. "

"Hush ,Vernon .Hadria , Dudley , go and get ready . We are leaving in 5  minutes ."

We finally reached the Leaky Cauldron . The bartender , Tom looked at us , and I told him that I am witch and these are my guardians . He then showed us the way to Diagon Alley . As soon we reached there , all of us gaped . It was such a beautiful town. Aunt  Petunia looked around finding for some kind of bank when I spotted Draco . He saw me and ran towards me . He hugged me and ruffled my hair . 

"Draco , I missed you . How have you been ?"

'I am fine Ria . Happy Birthday . Did you like my present ?"

" I did not receive any present Drake . "

"She is right , there was no owls at our place today ." Aunt Petunia chimed in .

I then introduced Draco to the Dursleys . Draco escorted us to the bank named Gringots. He then left saying that he needs to find his parents . we went in and saw a short man with glasses .

"Good morning , what can I do for you ."

"Good morning , I need to change my money into yours for my niece "

"What is your name ?"

"My name is Petunia Dursley and this is my niece Hadria Potter. "

"Potter? Why do you need to change muggle money . There is a vault for the potters here . Mr Potter just left a second ago . "  

The Dursley's and I was shocked . Aunt Petunia claimed that she did not know about this . She assumed that my mother's vault was seized after her death .  We then inquired about Lily Evans vault . The goblin nodded and brought us there instead of my father's vault . Aunt Petunia followed me into the vault while Uncle Vernon and Dudley stayed in the train like thing that brought us here . When I went inside , I gasped , there was so many gold coins. There was also a few documents . I read the documents and found out that those was my birth certificate . My mother also wrote a letter addressed to me .  As I read the letter , I was sobbing .Aunt Petunia hugged me while I told her the contents .

Dear Hadria , 

I hope that you will read this letter . I am not sure whether I will be still alive or not when you are reading this letter . I want you to know that your father and I love you very much . I was truly glad that you were not born on the same day as your brother . I was relieved that one of my children will not be spawn of somebody's game . Hadria my darling , I want you to remember , your brother will undergo many trials and tribulation . I want you to support him no matter what happens .I want you to know that this vault is for you and you only while the Potter's vault is for your brother . Take care my child . You have many things ahead you .

love ,

Lily Evans Potter.

***********************************************************************************************