Part 46

Hadria P.O.V

Today was Cedric's funeral . I caught Draco looking at me when I sat next to Mr and Mrs Diggory . I was thankful , although it was my brother against their son , they still accepted me. They were the most kind people I have ever known . I sat there quietly . I could not cry . I felt numb. Professor Dumbledore started the procession . One by one , students start giving their condolence. I reached his coffin , Cedric lied peacefully with a smile . I placed a red rose on his chest , bend down and kissed on his forehead. The last kiss I can offer to my brother , before leaving the sanctuary .  

I was walking aimlessly towards the black lake , when a cursed flew from behind and 'pop'  I landed into a huge living room.  It looked familiar making me wonder where have I seen this place. Suddenly a place slender hand reached me . I opened my eyes and saw Mrs Malfoy . She looked sad and betrayed. I was about to open my mouth when she quickly averted her eyes, showing me that others were looking . I quickly masked my emotions , when a rough hand pushed me into a dark chamber. A figure sat at the throne and suddenly lights were switched on.  a woman pushed me into the said figure. Lord Voldemort looked at me with a sinister smirk. 

"Well well well , look who we have here , if it isn't't little Potter."

"Who are you ..what do you want from me ?"

"Well darling , I heard from Karkaroff that you are a slut . surely you would be willing now "

"NO..PLEASE..I.."

"CRUCIO"

I felt down . My bones were breaking and i laid screaming on the floor . However surrounding me laughter's cackled. after 2 hours the tortures stopped. I thought i would be left alone however to my horror. 

"Well look whose here..Severus snape. My most loyal follower."

"My lord, I could leave earlier, The old coot believed Potter thus held me .."

"Now now Severus if that is the case, then you could surely listen to me right ? As I am your real lord ?"

"Of course my lord .."

"I got you a present ", lord Voldemort laughed sinister before dragging Me towards Severus. Severus quickly masked his horror into confusion.

"What is THIS doing here my lord?"

"Well Severus I was told that this is your whore ."

"I..NO..."

"She reminds me of that mudblood you fancied ...so why did you not take her ?The best way to revenge your enemy is by having his daughter ..surely you hate them ...or are you a traitor.."

"No my lord you are mistaken , I ...This thing did..I however had problems such as the old coot. "

"Well then , take your present now ."

"Very well .Thank you My lord. "

Severus proceed to drag me however , a death eater named Rabastan pointed his wand at him. 

"Severus , where are you going?"

"My lord, I don't understand ?"

"Well , I want to see how you appreciate my present . So unwrap it in front of me . "

"I..."

"Sev, do it please..", I whispered. I felt him stiffen and he looked at me . I silently plead. The next I know , My innocence was robbed from me by the person whom I loved. I feel like dying . Laughter's and jeered can be heard throughout the room. After Severus stopped a hand started to grab me , I screamed and Severus shot a spell at Rabastan ...

"I am sorry My lord, but this is the ultimate present you gave me and I have no interest in sharing . "

"Very well ..Bella , bring her to the cellar , I want you to get information about the potter boy . "

Time flew by , everyday I was beaten ,tortured, and raped  to get information about Harry . I kept silent and that caused me everything. Mrs Malfoy would always sneak a potion and Severus would try his level best however to no avail. After a few times, I start throwing up . Mrs Malfoy brought me to Snape secretly . A diagnostic spell was formed and I was confirmed pregnant .

"Abort it now Narcissa."

"Severus..How,,your child.."

"Narcissa, that thing is not my child .."

"How dare you Severus Snape , I must decide and I want this child ."

"Hadria, this..this is not a product of love, why do you want to carry it?"

"Severus , it is a product of love . This baby is the proof that I love you and my love for Harry .Please.."

"Narcissa, we have to get her out here"

"I will help you my friend ."

"Lucuis.."

"Please that girl reminds me of draco . Come on ."

Later that night I was appareated to Severus's house . Severus called the aurors claiming that the Malfoy have something dark in their house. During that time , Voldemort and his followers apparated. Severus was with them . After the whole fiasco , he went and got Remus to follow him . 

I explained everything to Remus. Moony claimed my child to be its cub . Remus stayed with me for the whole summer.