Part 20

Third P.O.V

It has been a week since Hadria left Hogwarts . Her aunt was waiting for her in the King Cross station. After a few rounds of hugs and promises that she will write to them throughout  the summer , Cedric and his parents escorted her to their house . It was a beautiful named Helga Hollow . Cedric explained that the Great Helga Hufflepuff was the founder of this village . Hadria was awed as they walked  towards Cedric's house . Cedric's parents were very kind and loving . Erna Diggory has always longed for a daughter , thus she always  fussed and pampered Hadria. After the first night in Cedric's house , his parents discovered that Hadria has been having nightmare and Amos Diggory bought her a dreamless potion . Now Hadria feels like a normal person as she is not having any visions nor dreams disturbing her . After three days , Hadria received a letter from Aunt Petunia. Hogwarts had sent a permission letter to them .Aunt Petunia had signed it and owl ed it through Russie.  Cedric explained that it was a permission letter to visit Hogmeade a wizarding village near Hogwarts. Hadria then wrote back to Aunt Petunia thanking her . Hadria amerced enjoyed herself . Cedric often bring her out for a walk . They would enjoy the beautiful scenery . After a week , Russie came back with Aunt Petunia's letter.

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Dear Hadria , 

Two days ago, Vernon's sister Marge came . We could not tell her that you too are going to a magical school so Vernon decided to lie . Halfway through dinner ,Marge became drunk . She started insulting Your parents. Your brother got furious . He shot some kind of spell an Marge became like a balloon . I tried to stop him but He was so furious , he left the house . I don't know how to contact him . I am very sorry . Take care . 

Yours,

Petunia Evans Dursley

********************************************************************************************************************************

Hadria could not believe it . She showed the letter to Cedric and his parents. The whole day she was very quite. She kept wondering about Harry Potter. Cedric and his parents frowned at her behavior .  They finally told her to send a letter to him and he might contact her. Hadria grinned widely before running a flight of stairs . After a day , Harry replied to her stating that he is staying in Diagon Alley . The next morning, The Diggorys and Hadria went to Diagon Alley . After meeting with Harry , she found out what the Minister of Magic said . She finally calmed down . Cedric invited Harry to stay with his family for the rest of the summer but he politely refused.

"Ria , let's get you to Gringotts to the Potter's vault . You must have some money to shop . "

"Harry , its fine  . I don't need the money from Potter's vault . I already have my own vault . "

"How is that possible ?"

"Harry , you inherited the Potter's vault while I inherited mother's vault ."

"I ..did not know about mother's vault . "

"So did I . However when Aunt Petunia brought me there last year we learned about it  . "

"Okay . "

"Harry , please don't be upset . I did not mean to hide this from you . However given circumstance.."

"It is okay Hadria . However I need to warn you about something . "

"Yes Harry ?"

"Have you been having any dreams lately ?"

"No ..I have been taking a potion to overcome those dreams . Why ?"

"Nothing .. just be careful ."

Hadria sighed . She knows that after this Harry will not utter a single word. She hugged him and bid goodbye before leaving with the Diggorys. Hadria's summer went pretty fast . Finally the day came where Digorys sent both Hadria and Cedric to King Cross. Cedric and Hadria found a empty compartment and slid in . Draco came inside and proceed to brag about his summer . They were blissfully happy until the train suddenly stop .