part 70

Hadria's P.O.V

"NO .I WILL NOT ALLOW IT "

"Be sensible Ria ."

"SENSIBLE ?Have I not done everything I can ? I sacrificed my husband , daughter , my innocence and my life for the war ? For the good of the Wizarding world ? Yet you want be to sacrifice my son now ? I will not . I cannot " .
I broke down on the floor my chamber sobbing pathetically clutching my baby boy's arm  . Severus and Leena was standing opposite me with a resignation and a scowl respectively . Our chambers was a mess. I just found out today that the bastard wants to initiate my son to be a junior death eater . The dark lord thinks that by having my entire family in his clutches , his reign will be stronger and easier to dispose my brother . 

"You sent me willingly yet you would not do that to Layton ? Is he your only child ? I can't believe you mother ."

"It is not that Leena . You willingly revealed that your are a parselmouth . You went to the snake claiming it is HARRY . WHAT DID YOU WANT ME TO DO ? YOUR FATHER NEARLY DIED BECAUSE HE REFUSED TO HAVE YOUR BIRTHDAY PARTY WITH THE DEATH EATERS ."

"SO ? EVERYBODY HAS A PART TO PLAY IN THE WAR .I DID MINE , DAD DID HIS . YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTHING MOTHER ABSOLUTELY NOTHING . YOU DON'T EVEN CARE IF HARRY IS ALIVE . I HATE YOU . NAGINI IS RIGHT ." Leena spat at me her eyes blazing in fury . I looked at her in pure shock . ' what happened to her ?' I turned to Severus to see him looking at her with anger and confusion . Layton on  the other hand seem to look resigned .He kissed my forehead before standing up and shot a stunning spell on my daughter . Severus and I gasped.

"LAYTON " ,we both screamed , Layton held a stoic face and carried her away ignoring both of us . My knees was weak , i could not sfford to make my self presentable after hearing what my daughter said . 
"Am I a bad mother that I ws biased to my twins ? My first born ?" I whimpered . Severus lift me up and carried me in the bridal position heading towards our bedroom. He placed me on the bed and I quickly snuggled against him . He sighed and caressed my head.

"You are not a bad mother . Leena ..she is just having a bad time . The Dark Lord is getting angst.The death eaters from Bulgaria are refusing his call. He ..He deflect that anger to Lucuis and I .Leena interfered  and she was hexed with the cructacius too. The bastard made sure she suffered for nearly an hour . Even with Nagini help , he did not bother lifting the curse . After that he told us to bring Layton with us.If we refused our other children will be  affected ."

"SEV , I AM SO SORRY . I AM BAD MOTHER . I WAS TO CARRIED AWAY I DID .. I " I screamed and cried hitting Sev's chest.

"Hush now its fine . It is not your fault . Leena and I are into this mess, not you . I think the reason for his anger is because we destroyed most of his horcruxes. He can feel it but I don' think he knows the reason why he feels weak."

Suddenly Severus hissed . I saw the dark mark twitching . He looked at me with pain in his eyes .I nod and got up from his lap . He quickly kissed me and apparated away . I sighed and laid on the bed wishing the war will end soon and my brother gets back to us . The chamber bell chimed and noise of little patter of feets soon erupted . I walked to the hall to see all the little ones climbing on the couch snuggling together . Teddy brought a huge waddling dog to the couch . The dog whined and snuggle with the other snuggle bugs . I looked up to see Teddy smiling softly yet with pain in his eyes. I walked towards him and hugged him before bringing him to my room .

"Did Layton tell you what happened ?"

"Yes..he ... AUNT RIA ..WHAT.."

I could not answer him . My eyes turns cloudy and I ...finally succumbed to my visions