Part 32

Third P.O.V

Hadria sat at the last compartment in the Hogwarts Express staring gloomily at the meadow . Draco sat in front of her observing her behavior . A few minutes ago He had just explained to Cedric what had happened with Hadria . Cedric frowned as he listen to the story .

"Ria , I can't help to think there is more to the story than what you know . There are only two people who actually knows . "

"What do you mean Diggory ?"

"See Malfoy , Snape liked Mrs Potter and if her sister knows that then surely Mrs Potter must have tell her . After all she is a muggle . So only Snape and Ria's mother would know the real story . "

" Oh Ced.. you are wonderful but my mother is dead , Sev.. I mean Snape  , he will never tell me "

"How would you know that . I know my godfather ."

"God father huh ? So that's what he do is it Draco . Simply be rude and crude to your guest . " Hadria retorted. Draco looked guilty while Cedric sighed . 

"Okay, listen here , we will help you okay . Ria so please don't make hasty decision . "

Hadria sighed but nodded. Draco then jumped excitedly .

"Guess what Diggory , I know something you don't know .."Draco sang . Cedric looked at him amused. Hadria chuckled at their expression .

"And what is that ?"

"Victor Krum is coming to Hogwarts. "

"What ?"

"How is that ?"

"YES. My father told me . He heard it from Fudge . Ria , Krum is the Bulgarian Seeker. "

" Okay .. Draco i ..remember i did not show up for the match . "

"Ria , why ? Actually it is a good thing to do . The death eaters attacked us . "

"Ced is right . I lost my father . Thank god Uncle was there to help me . " Hadria frowned . "Draco does not know that his father and Severus are death eaters . I must not tell him . yet.   

"Well , hmm I was suppose to go with Drake but Se..Snape destroyed it . Then Remi asked Harry to bring me to the Weasley's .."

"Weasleys ? Does he know .. "

"Draco , I am trying to tell you here . Unless. " Cedric glared at Draco 

.

"Well as I was saying , Ron Weasley as as usual stated things that hurt me but what hurt the most was Harry .He did not even defend me . Then Charlie helped me back home . And rest is history . "

"That good for nothing Weasel . I am going to kill him  and Potter now . " Hadria tried to stop Draco but Cedric stopped her . 

"Wait here . I mean it Ria . "

"Please , let me follow you . I WON'T DO ANYTHING . " Cedric sighed but nodded after Hadria gave him the puppy dog face . 

When they neared the compartment , Hermione Granger was standing in between the boys . 

"Ronald, Harry , put the wands down . Malfoy is not even holding it . "

"But.. Mione.."

"Shut it Weasel , At least mud..Granger here has manners that you A pure blood and Half blood combined . "

" Fine , but what do you want ?"

" Listen here Potter, I had enough of you and your side kick here. Ria is your sister yet why do you keep hurting her? "

"Listen Malfoy , that is non of your business. It is between Harry . "

"If so then let Harry talk . Stop your big mouth . "

"Ronald , stop it . He is right . "

"Now your defending him .. "

"Silencio " Cedric cast the spell on Ron and bind him to the chair . Hermione gasped causing Cedric to wink at her making her blush . Draco raised an eyebrow and Hadria giggled.

"Dray , Ced let's go . "

"No , he .. "

"He won't answer you . I know that . Stop wasting your time . Thank you Hermione for helping Drake . Good day . Harry I hope you are feeling well . "

 " One more thing Potter , the only reason  I did not raise my wand is because of your sister . No matter how much you insult her , all she crave for is for you to talk to her . I always hoped for a sister Potter , she is mine in every sense expect for blood . Don't you dare insult her again ."

Hadria then left the compartment with Cedric and Draco . Hermione looked disapprovingly at Harry . 

"MIONE..Don't give me that look . "

"Really Harry , I do understand why Ronald hates her.She is your sister and he does not want to lose his best friend to others except for him but you , that I don't get it ."

"Mione , I saw her snogging Snape in the hall way . "  Hermione looked at Harry with an angry expression . She called a first year and whispered something to his ear . The boy quickly ran away . Ron gave her a smug smile thinking that both he and Harry is right . 

" Why did you want to see me mu.. ow .. er Granger . "

Hermione did not reply , she just scooted near Draco , before Draco could react a pair of lips touched his . Both soon forgot they have an audience. Their tongue battled for dominance. Finally both stopped and panted. Hermione then turned towards Harry and Ron.

"There you go , Now I snogged Malfoy . So what ? You are going to call me a slut also ? You are going to insult me every chance you get ? Answer me Harry. "

"I do.."

"That's right . I am ashamed with you . Good Day . "

Hermione then stormed out the compartment with a dazzled Draco and giggling Cedric and Hadria . 

"So , Granger , since when were you interested in me ? "

"Sod off Malfoy . "

"Anyways you are definitely a good kisser . "

"What ? "

"Ya , You must have had a lot of practice . "

"Malfoy , that was my first time . "

"But why ? Why me .. I am not the one .."

"Because when you defended Hadria today , you made me realize that good and bad is based on how you see the person . Hadria saw the good in you while Harry saw the bad mainly thanks to Ron. I was mad at Harry .. so when he kept insisting that Hadria here was snogging Professor Snape , I was .. don't know , I just felt like I should do the same thing to prove to them . I am sorry."

"It is okay . " Draco smiled genuinely to her . Hermione blushed heavily . Cedric and Hadria smiled at each other . Hadria looked at both of them

 " I hope one day Hermione you will help him see the light when his world is filled with darkness. "