Part 27

Third P.O.V

As Hadria came down the stairs , she saw Draco sulking in the corner . Mrs Malfoy caught her eyes but quickly avert her gaze . Hadria was believered . She hesitantly walked towards the parlor . There he was standing in his glory Severus Snape the Potion master of Hogwarts . Lucuis Malfoy stood next to him looking puzzled . Severus strode towards Hadria .

" What are you doing here ?"

" That is none of your business Professor " Hadria spat

" What is wrong with you young lady ? "

Hadria ignored him and looked at Lucuis Malfoy . she curtsied at him .

" Thank you for allowing me to stay at your humble home Mr Malfoy . "

"Its my pleasure Miss Potter. "

" Hadria , what is wrong with you ? You are not suppose to be here "

" How dare you say that . You have no right . "

" Draco Apologies now . " Lucuis boomed . Draco huffed and mumbled something incoherent .

"Severus is right Miss Potter . It is highly dangerous for you to be here today . I was informed that Draco would bring a guest but if I knew it was you then I would surely object it . "

Hadria stared dumbfound at Lucuis . She was mortified beyond her beliefs. However she quickly regained her composure .

" Mr Malfoy , I am so sorry to cause you this inconvenience. I did not know that Draco forgot to mention my details . I will get a taxi on my way . Thank you for your hospitality . "

Lucuis Malfoy was about to open his mouth to interfere with her decision when the sound of apparition could be heard from the garden . Severus quickly grabbed Hadria by her waist and barked at Lucuis to open his Floo Network . Before Hadria could even process what is going on , she was dragged into the network . The Professor and his student tumbled out of the fire wall .

Hadria quickly wriggled away from Severus Snape . Severus looked at her with grim expression .

" Why were you there ?"

" Why do you care ?"

" Hadria , Lucuis is a death eater . There were death eater apparating at their gardens . If anyone saw you there then you would be in danger. "

" Why were you there then . If Lucuis is a death eater and there were other death eaters coming you were also... You are one of them aren't you ?"

" Yes I am . So are you going to accuse me l;ike you father did before I could even join ?"

" You know good enough to know that I would not judge someone based on their actions . I am not scared of you being a death eater . I just ..."

" Then what is it ? Why were you acting so cold to me today ? "

" You used me Snape . Why ... Why did you not tell me that you loved my mother ? I genuinely liked you but you just used me because what ? I am my mother's daughter ? You can't have her so you decided to choose the second best ?

Thump!!!

Hadria opened her doe -like eyes wide with fear . Her left hand caressed her check which know has Severus hand print on them . Severus looked ashamed . He approached her steadily however Hadria flinched the second he move towards her .

" I..am .. so ....I don't know what posses me to do this .Ria .. Look ..I "

" Stop , I want to go home now . I want to go home . "

Hadria leaned her back against the wall and started sobbing g. Severus pinched the bridge of his nose . He then poured some floo powder and called Remus Lupin . Remus emerged a second later.

" Haddy "

" Remi . I want to go home . Please bring me with you ?"

"Haddy love what are you doing here ? Snivellus is this hole you called a house . Askaban was much more better . "

" Siruis . Stop it . How dare you say such vile things about him ? Remy please I just want to go home ."

" Okay I will bring you back to your aunt . "

"No , I want to go home with you . Can I ... "

"Of course cub . Come lets leave . Severus I don't know what is going on here but thank you for protecting her"

"Oh please Moony , This bat must be the reason why Haddy is crying in the first place . "

"Sirius , lets go . "