Part 50

Hadria P.o.v 

The babies and I were at Regulus room while the others were downstairs. Leena started to fuss so I went  down to grab her bottle . I used the end staircase and reached the room to find the twins missing . I ran down the stairs and saw my leena in the arms of  Harry Bloody Potter. He was cooing at my child . a part of me melted seeing that but the hurt part of me was blazing with anger . I reached over and slapped his face and carried my daughter . 

"How dare you touch her!"

"Ria ..Is that you ?"

"Shut Up . How did you get my daughter ? How dare you . "

"Please Harry did not touch her . That thing crawled to him . Seems like it runs in the family . "

"Ginny how dare you say that ?'

"Please Hermione everyone knows what a slut she is . " CRACK . the whole hall became silent . Mrs Weasley came to me fuming. 

"Now you listen here, how dare you slap my daughter . Unlike you she did not sleep with random people and got pregnant at 15 . Get out the order does not need people like you . A dis grace "

"Molly the only people that will have to leave this house is you and your daughter . "

"Sirius how dare you . Charlie . what is this . "

"What is is mom ?  What Ginny said was wrong . "

"Charlie , how dare you .This is our house anyway. Ask her to get out  "

"Mom , This house belongs to the black or now Hadria Potter . "

"What is the meaning of this ?"

"Professor , the will of the house is changed to Hadria Potter . It is by Hadria permission that this meeting is taking place here . "

"Miss Potter, thank you for that . I however need to insists that the Weasleys must stay here. "

"Bullshit  Dumbledore.."

"Siri , I will allow that . But I want every one of them who live here to realize that you are here with my pity and mercy . NEVER FORGET THAT . "

"Du...How ..she.."

"Molly calm down . Lets start the meeting .  Harry please leave the premise now."

 Leena kept crying and Layton was not around . I frantically looked around for my baby when a silhouette stood in front of me . I looked up to see Severus Snape with my child . 

"I think you were looking for this . "  In my haste , I hand my baby girl to Harry without noticing  and quickly grab layton . 

" So that is it huh . For saving your skin . for losing the one thing I could never get back . MY SON is not  a this . You ...I loved you ..I gave everything . For what ? for knowing that I am just a slut . Well guess what Ronald Weasley is finally right . I am  A PROFESSOR'S  WHORE WHO WAS SO STUPID TO GET PREGNANT . you wanted me to kill my babies . You .."

"Hadria , you .."

"Do not touch me . LETS GO BRING MY BABY GIRL . "

I marched to Regulus room and realized that Harry was holding my baby . I placed layton on the bed and grabbed leena when she started crying . 

"Guess she likes me more ." 

"Get out. "

"What .."

"I said get out . Bring her with you . Get out . "

I closed the door and placed a locking charm before crying out . I can't believe my own daughter don't want me . Layton crawled towards me 

"Mama"

"Huh ..Lay..baby .."

"Mamamamamama" He started cheering . I hugged my baby . I then realized my purpose of actually going downstairs . I quickly called Kreacher and ask him to feed Leena before doing so to Layton . and cuddling with him into a blissfull sleep .