part 69

'nowhi'= thinking 
"nojojn"= talking 
"shahsn"=parseltongue 
Harry 's P.O.V

I have forgotten how many years it has been since I started hiding . I made a huge decision that went wrong . My sister was right in the end . I did not bother listening to her . She told me never to speak of that scums name yet I did . She told me to stay safe and listen to Hermione yet I did not . My mistake caused Hermione's life . She is dead because of me . Dobby is dead because of me. The only thing that is keeping me sane is my little Ana. Sometimes I could listen to her conversation. Her soft voice soothes my burning soul . I yearn to be near her yet I could speak to her . My dreams filled with her but just as I try to touch her , something bounds me off . I am clueless . My desire is clouding me . I do not feel my self . I can no longer live like a hermit . I am the Savior of the Wizarding world . I will go back .

**********************************************************************************************************************

Leena's P.o.v

Teddy was right . The snake is so obsessed with Hogwarts , the last horcrux must belong to a ravenclaw . The only Problem is the Ghost of Ravenclaw never speaks to anybody . I tried speaking to her but she ignores me every single time . I even asked Mom and Papa to help me alas she never wants to reveal where the Diadem is . I let out a frustrated growl causing The Professor to call my name .

"Miss Snape , you are not paying attention in my class again ."

"Professor McGonagall , I am ...I am just tired .."

"Of course being a death eater requires a lot of stressful I believe. "

"Pardon Professor ..My sister .."

"Mister Snape 50 points from slytherin for interrupting a teacher . As for you 100 points from slytherin and detention with the Carrows tonight . Now pay attention ."

Layton was about to start another argument but I quickly grabbed him and left the class  leaving a dumbfound McGonagall behind with snickering students . We entered the potions lab to find Mom teaching Teddy's class . One look from her made us quickly retreat into the private chambers. Layton quickly went and plopped beside Naina leaving me to slouch on the couch . Kreacher suddenly appeared carrying a tray of assorted sandwich and large jug of pumpkin juice. As I was busy stuffing my face with the sandwiches mom and Teddy entered in. Mom was glaring at me. I smilled with my mouth full of sandwiched causing her to sigh and quickly cast silencing charm .

"Why are you two here and not in Transfiguration ?"

"McGonagall is being biased mother . She did not even listen to Leena reason. "

"What did you do ?"

"Nothing .. I ..SIGH I have been doing things behind your back ma. I know you and papa went and talk with the Grey Lady and she did not answer you so .. I tried following her . I found out that she has been visiting the room of requirement yet I could not mange to catch her . I..This bothers me too much I did not pay attention in class and she caught . Lay tried to defend me .."

"Leena , what have I told you ? This is dangerous . You are already in a very dangerous position . It is not good for you to follow that ghost . And You Mister , is this how you defend her ? By throwing both of you out ?"

" no comments mother ." 

"Layton Snape. Stop being cheeky with me young man . Oh god Teddy darling come sit down eat something . " 

Teddy blushed when he found himself in the center of attention . Layton stood up and reached out to teddy but I pushed him away and dragged Teddy to sit next to me . Teddy blushed profusely while my twin glared at me . I stuck my tongue at him causing Naina to giggle while Lay rolled his eyes .