Part 5

'word'= thought 

"word"=talking 

Hadria's P.O.V

I watched Harry walk to wards the red headed woman . She seemed very nice and motherly . I felt tears swelled up in my eyes when  I about my parents . I could imagine how would it feel like if they are still here .I vowed to find out what really happen to my parents especially after Mr Hagrid shouted at Uncle Vernon that our parents died in  an accident . As I watch watching that family , suddenly I saw a boy  walking to wards the barrier and  poof he's is gone . Finally Harry returned .

" Harry did you see that ?"

" Relax Ria apparently that's the way to go to the platform"                                                                                                                                                                                        

" Really "

" Close your mouth Ria , It is very unattractive with your mouth open like a goldfish "

"Shut up Harry "I walked away briskly towards the barrier while Harry kept chuckling while following .'Prat'  

When we finally reached the barrier , that kind woman was waiting for us .

"Best go now , go before Ron here "

"Er-OK"Harry pushed his trolley toward the barrier and poof he was gone . 

"Go on dear ,It is getting late "

"OK thank you so much Mrs-"

"Mrs Weasley dear "

"Thank you so much Mrs Weasley "

"No problem dear , best get going "

"OK"

I pushed my trolley towards the barrier and start running as I was nervous .A tingle of something powerful rushed through my vein and as soon I opened my eyes , I saw a long large red train with thousands of people around . I frantically searched for Harry and found him waving at me from inside the coach .I quickly climbed abroad the train but I tripped and fall down .A pair of pale hands caught me before I fall down . Looked up to see a boy my age . He had blond hair , Grey eyes, aristocrat  cheek and a pale face .

"Hi my name is Draco Malfoy "

"Hi thanks for helping me . I am Hadria "

"Darkie -poo , where are you ?There you are . Who is this ?

"Pansy , this is Hadria . Hadria this is Pansy "

"Hi , nice to meet you "

"Whatever , lets go Darkie-poo". Pansy left while Draco waved at me before going . I huffed and left to find Harry . I saw him sitting across a red headed boy that i saw at the barrier . Before I could go in  a girl brushed trough me and went in . They were arguing about something and suddenly a large toad leaped towards me . I shrieked and nearly toppled down when a large hand caught me . Around face chubby boy came towards me and apologized saying that the toad belong to me .I giggled when I saw his expression . The poor boy was about to cry .

" It is okay . It was just an accident ".Suddenly a cold , rough voice spoke and I felt a tingle of chill pass through my spine . "Obviously It was an accident .If not this young lady would have been in the infirmary not in her dormitory ".The poor boy ran away while keep shouting sorry . I turned my head toward the voice and found a tall , pale man with black eyes .He wore long black robes .He had a crooked nose but it somehow suited him . 

"Why are you gaping at me like a goldfish "

"huh , what "

He rolled his eyes started to walk down the platform .I ran after him and stood in front of him panting . He merely raised an eyebrow .

" I ...I want to thank you for saving me just now ".The corner of his mouth twitched .He nodded and left .And again I was left at the corridor gaping like a goldfish ."My name is Hadria "I mumbled .

"Good morning Hadria ".I swung around and saw a tall boy with our school robes and yellow tie .

"Don't do that . I nearly had a heart attack." He smirked .

"Really I was under the impression you said your name to anyone who passes by you "

"NO I ...was ..ju..st "

"Hey , look relax . I was just joking .Anyways my name is Cedric and I hope that you will be in Hufflepuff."

"O , Okay . Thank you I guess"He merely shrugged his shoulder and told me to change into my robes as the school is near .When I finally reached into Harry's compartment .I saw Harry and his friend were already in their school robes and laughing around . Harry finally saw me .

" Hey where were you ?"

"Got caught up "

'You should have come here fast . I was worried about you "

"Really?It didn't seemed that you were "

Ria this is my friend Ron Weasley .""Ron this is my sister Hadria Potter". Harry continued as though he did not hear me talking . I sighed and turned to him . He was looking at me as though I had a second head .

" What .Harry Potter has a sister . How is it possible . N o one ever mentioned that Harry has a sister in their books . ""Do you have a scar like Harry ?" Ron Weasley asked me with giddy and excitement .

"NO,and What books ?' I was surprised and annoyed at the same time.

"Your brother is the savior of our world . He is a hero . However , they had never mentioned any sister ."

"We are twins but Harry was born on 31 July at 11.59 p.m while I was born on the 1 of August at 12.00 midnight ."

"huh no wonder .So you are definitely not a heroic person then . Hey Harry ...". Ron Weasley started ignoring me while Harry was torn between talking to me or him and finally decided that talking to Ron was far more exciting .  I sighed 'So much for first day " . After a short while I drift of to dreamland until a pair of hand started shaking me vigorously .

"Huh wh..at "I asked groggily .

"We are here Ria "

"Hhu wh...ere" I yawned .

"Ria Potter , We are here at Hogwarts . "

"I jerked up and fall down on Harry's feet only to have the boys laughing at me .

"Not funny " I gritted my teeth . 

"Sorry , couldn't help it "Harry helped me up and my eyes became wide when I saw the magnificent castle . I cant believe this I am finally going to stay in a castle .'YIPPEE'. Harry grinned at me .Finally the train stopped at we were rushed out .People pushed their way towards the door in the tiny platform .Harry shivered in the cold night air . Then a lamp cam bobbing over our heads and a familiar voice came .We saw Hagrid .He smiled and waved at Harry . He bought us inside using a boat . I was seated between a girl named Hannah Abott and Hermione Granger . Finally we reached the the gigantic castle door and Hagrid knocked 3 times and a woman appeared.She was a tall brunette haired witch with emerald green  robes.She wore a strict expression and Harry and Hadria's first thought was never to cross this woman .