Part 45

Harry Potter P.O.V

It has been a week since I have left the Dursley's . Stupid Dudley got caught by the Dementors  and I had to save him . As a result the I was nearly expelled however Dumbledore saved me . Now I am in No 12 Grimmauld Place with Sirius , Remus and the Weasleys . Ron and Hermione was also here when I came with Dumbledore. Currently we are using Fred and George's extendable ears and listening to the havoc going down there aka The Order of Phoenix meeting.

Convo that Harry and gang are listening to

"Dumbledore, how much longer are we going to wait ? The bat will never come on time . "

"Sirius Black , hold your tongue. "

"But Remy ..snivellus would always.."

"Sirius, Remus , that is enough . I said we will wait for Severus and that we will . "

The floo network flared ,

"Severus my boy what happened ?"

" Lupin , follow me now "

"Listen here Snivellus we all have been .."

" Silencio. Please Lupin .. I beg you .."

" Severus ...we have a meeting to go now .. Remus.."

"Professor, please Severus would not call me if it is not urgent . Carry on , we will be back shortly . "

"Very well ", the aged headmaster sighed before continuing the topic..

**************************************************************************************************************************************

Ron and the other were continuing  to eavesdrop but I however wondered why Snape called Remus . The anxiety, fear, anguish in his voice was noticeable. "Had something happen ?"   

"Mate"

"Yeah ron ?"

"The order members have conflicted thoughts ..they .."

"Its ok Ron , I saw him from the graveyard . he killed Cedric ."

"I ..."

"Ronald  that is enough . Go to bed Harry . You need to rest .."

"Yeah goodnight Mione, ron "

******************************************************************************************************************************************

It has been 3 months, today , the Weasleys are bringing us to the train station . Remus have not been back since that incident .  Padfoot and I are worried but Dumbledore assured us everything is fine .  As soon we board the train , Malfoy came into our compartment 

"Hermy , darling "

"Draco . How are you ?"

"Fine , where is ria ?"

"Not sure..I thought she would be with you ."

"No ...since the funeral I have not seen her ....I .."

"Oh come here Draco... It is OK to cry ..."

"I can..t be..live.. he is..de..my....Bro.."

" Oh please Malfoy . stop acting ."

"How dare you Ronald Weasley , Get out Now "

"Mione , please.."

"Ronnikins, there you are , now follow us "

"Where"

"PERTIFICOULOUS TOTALUS"

"Thanks boys ."

"No problem ."

"Malfoy , i am sorry ..."

"It is ok Potter . But where is she ?"

"I don't know ..She was not back home .... Aunt Petunia thought that after the funeral she would be with you ..you as.."

"No.. but THEN WHERE IS SHE .... "

"Calm down . we would find her.. "

"Potter , you do realize that it has been nearly 5 months since Cedric died ?"

"I .."

"Boys .. We are nearing Hogwarts ..Come on we would talk to Professor Dumbledore about this . "

'Mione is right ."

"I will follow you guys later on  ."

"Entering The Great Hall , I saw Ron and the twins . Mione and I quickly went and sat beside him. Soon the first year sorting began .My eyes wandered around and to mine and 3/4 quarter of Hogwarts surprise, Professor Snape was not present. However a woman in pink was sitting among the Professors.

After hearing the speeches , we found out that the woman was our DADA professor .

"Looks like Snape did not get it this year also . No wonder he is absent ."

"Ronald. It is Professor Snape ."

"Shut up Mione . OH MERLIN HARRY LOOOK !!" , Ron  shouted ,

All the head turned to the entrance  and there stood my sister , my twin Hadria Potter but that was not what attracted everybody's attention . My twin sister was clutching her  protruding belly . Snape stood beside her holding her tightly as though she would collapse any minute . I saw Malfoy running to her . They both hugged and embrace each other . Malfoy then said something that shocked us all to the core.

"Ria my love, I am going to be the god father of your baby . No buts and Not saint Potter over there."

The entire Great Hall then erupted , accusation that my sister was a slut and whore flew everywhere. Ron was the loudest among all . The next thing happen , Professor Dumbledore voice roared.

"QUIET "

"DO NOT DARE TALK ANYTHING ABOUT HER. RONALD WEASLEY DETENTION FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR WITH PROFESSOR SNAPE AND FILCH .EVERYBODY GET OUT NOW ."

Students then quickly scurried away , ron was petrified with the rage from professors voice. I saw Hadria with tears in her eyes. she kept looking at me however , I could not stand to look at her . I felt betrayed that she would whore herself out to Snape .. I ..can't stand it ..I desperately want to believe that it is a lie however looking at the evidence right in my face . I cant help it . I walked away hearing the anguish cry of my sister. I was helpless.