Part 42

Hadria's P.O.V

After leaving Andrei , she rushed to her classes. Surprisingly her class went normal well until Potions of course. Hadria went in a little bit late thus all the Slytherin and Gryffindor  had already sat down in their respective place . Severus Snape stood  in front of the class glaring at Hadria . Hadria smiled sheepishly to him . 

"Miss Potter , finally decided to grace your presence with us have  you . "

"Sorry sir, I was held back . "

"At least one Potter has the audacity  to apologise before barging in like a dunderhead . 5 points for being late . Go to your seat . "

"Thank you . "

Hadria walked to the class. She saw Draco ordering Goyle to move but she just rolled her eyes before sitting down at the corner table next to Longbottom .Severus Snape raised an eyebrow however Hadria just smiled at him . Potions went exceptionally well . Neville Longbottom had managed to produce an adequate potion for the first time . The whole class was amazed .Hadria then left the class only to be blocked by two blond idiots named Cedric Diggory and Draco Malfoy . 

"Ria please, listen to us . "

"What do you want Mr Malfoy ?"

"Stop this nonsense Ria , We already apologised to you . "

"Mr Diggory , then I am sure you can go and do whatever you want to do . "

"Hadria "

"Excuse me gentlemen . "

 However before Hadria Potter could leave both the boys hold her captive and dragged her into an abandon classroom . 

"What the hell is wrong with you ?"

"Ria , we tried to talk to you civilly but it is your own fault that we dragged you here. "

"Of course like my own fault my two brothers called me a slut , Ronald weasley despise me to the core, My blood brother prefers his friend than his own kin , You prefer your girlfriend whom I made sure you don't hurt her with your foul mouth . "

"Hadria , please , I know what we did . I am sorry . please Ria . We can't function without you . We even asked Professor Snape where were you at the ball. "

"I know , I spent the night with him . Go ahead and confirm that I am a slut now . "

"NO RIA you are not . Please Draco and I don't know how to convince you anymore. "

"There is one way . " Hadria muttered quietly 

"What is it ? Cedric and I will do anything . "

"You could actually hug me you know . Promise me you would never do that . Love me for who I am . Respect me . " By the time Hadria finished the sentence she was crying and both her brothers did exactly what she wanted . The trio then went to the Great Hall for dinner when Hermione bounced towards them  hugging Hadria for all she worth . 

" I am so sorry , Ria . I am .."

"Relax  . I am fine . Ced I suggest you let go of me now . "

"What Why Ria . I .."

"Relax . You girlfriend is glaring dang