Part 8

Third P.O.V 

The next day  as soon as Hadria stepped on the Great Hall , everyone stared at her . She could feel the heat radiated from cheek. However  before ,she could ran away , a firm hand was placed in her shoulder. She gasped when she saw Professor Severus Snape behind her . He merely raised his eyebrows and whispered "Close your mouth Hadria . It is extremely unattractive when you look like a goldfish   ".Hadria abruptly  shut her trap . She heard the whispers through out the hall .However Professor Snape guide her towards her table . She looked ahead and saw Harry starring at her and Professor Snape . As soon as they reached the table , he nodded and left . Hadria hardly took a bite of her breakfast until two voices shouted

"Oi cut it out everyone , stop whispering nonsense about Hadria Potter and carry on with your own affair ."Then out of the blue , things began to be normal as everyone minded his/her business. Hadria was mortified and thankful at the same time . Fred and George came and sat beside her 

 "Hey , we are so sorry  for what our idiot brother said to you yesterday " Fred and George said together .

"It is okay . I was only hurt that Harry did not say anything ."

"That is what happen " said Fred,'When someone makes friends with our dear PRAT OF A BROTHER" George  finished causing the whole hall  to erupt in laughter .Draco was the loudest of all . Ron glared at me but Cedric showed him a sign as in challenging him and Ron merely huffed and looked away . I looked at the head table to find that all the Professor were trying so hard not to smile while Professor Snape  looked at me and his lips twitched .Professor Dumbledore saw this and whispered something to him and Professor Snape glared at him . Professor Dumbledore ignored him and looked at me and smiled while his eyes twinkle .I quickly looked down to avoid being embarrassed. However, I noticed this weird Professor wearing a red turban . I gasped as he seemed somehow familiar. Before I could think about it further, Professor Dumbledore gave his speech and we all went our lesson . I had Defense against the Dark Arts . The turban professor named Quirell taught us that . As soon as he saw my name , he was shocked and he kept strutting that he did not know that Harry Potter had a sister .

' Professor , I am surprised you don't know my name , were you not in the sorting ceremony ?"

"Miss Potter , I lef..tt as soon as Mr Pott...er was sorted as it was tt..ime to place... aa new bunch of garlic to ward away the dark  aaarts ."

"I see Sir'.However I kept wondering how unusual he is . It was like at times he was actually trying to stutter but I kept my thoughts to my self.The lessons began and things seemed normal until dinner time . 

********************************************************************************************************************************

When I reached the Great Hall , I noticed that Professor Quirell and Snape was missing . As I sat in front of Cedric , he began telling me about the day's event . I glanced around the hall to find Harry but , he was missing just like Ron and Hermione . My thoughts when back to my dream .I hastily bade goodbye to others and ran down the corridor .However I did not know which path to take until I heard some noise. I peered around and saw Professor McGonagall,and Dumbledore running with Professor Snape . I followed them as quietly as possible and I gasped. A large horrible looking creature was slayed and blood was dropping from Harry's face . I totally forgot about the professors as I ran forward and lunged onto Harry . I sobbed and clutch onto Harry tightly

"Hadria what are you doing here "

"I..saw this in my..."I suddenly noticed Professor Quirell and stopped abruptly .

"What is it that you saw Miss Potter ?" Professor Dumbledore asked me . I looked at Professor Snape and then at Professor Quirell .

"I  saw you running down , so..I thought something is wrong and I decided to follow "

"Miss Potter you decided to follow .This is the most STUPID thing to do girl ! What if you were killed!"

"Enough Professor McGonagall. The question is what is these two doing here ?". Professor Snape boomed.

Hermione Granger came out of the bathroom . She then told the Professors what happen .Harry and Ron was surprised that she took the blame while I was pondering on my thought about the dreams I had . I finally snapped out after Harry pinched my arm . Professor McGonagall asked Professor Quirell to escort me . 

"NO"

"Why ever not Miss Potter?" Professor McGonagall asked seeming irritated .

"I eerr..I because ...Professor Snape "

"Excuse me , What on earth are you trying to tell girl " . 

"Professor McGonagall,  Professor Snape is injured. Someone has to send him to the infirmary .SO I thought ermm"

"No need" Professor Snape  cut my sentence.

"But sir you are hurt , and I am going to make sure you get to the Bloody Hospital even if it is the last thing I do ."

 Professor Snape gaped his mouth forming an "O".While Harry, Ron , Hermione and the other Professors looked shocked well every expect for Dumbledore .

" Please close your mouth sir , it is extremely unattractive when you look like a  goldfish. " I told him dryly .  Professor Dumbledore chuckled and finally told me to escort Professor Snape to the infirmary . I let out a very long breath after leaving that particular corridor .

********************************************************************************************************************************

As we were walking towards the infirmary , Professor Snape was limping as fast as he can as though he is trying to get away from me . 

"Professor please walk slowly , you are hurt . " He did not answer back but merely kept walking . 

" Professor , please I did not mean to hurt your feelings . " He did not acknowledge me at all .

 "Severus  Snape , you listen to me now . We are not going to the infirmary !!"He finally turned around. I sighed. 

"Is there any way to go to your chambers by using the infirmary ?"He raised his eyebrows.

"Please ,I need to tell you something "

"Miss Potter , what is so important that you need to speak with your teacher in his chamber ?"

"sir ..SEVERUS PLEASE." I  am crying  now . He sighed and mumbled "Follow me "..After 3 corridors , we finally reached his chambers . After making sure his wound was cleaned . I sat on his sofa and started telling him everything I dreamed about  . 

'SEV..I mean SIR ,Professor Quirell , I don't trust him ."

"And why is that ?"

"I just have an uneasy feeling about him ."

"And what are those feelings?"

"He seemed like the person who unleashed that monster into the girls bathroom and its just the way he speaks "

' The way he speaks ?"

"YES  I can't help to think that he is simply acting like he can't speak properly "

"And pray tell me why Miss Potter that he need to act like he can't speak properly?

"I arggh this is so frustrating but I am pretty sure that there is something else . "He sighed .

" It is late Miss Potter , you may sleep in my chambers and leave early in the morning tomorrow . .I blushed vigorously and he raised an eyebrow and the corner of his mouth curved upwards . He showed me to his bedroom .I shyly sat of the edge and started to play with the hem of the bed sheet.

"Where are you going to sleep ?"

He smirked and replied "Don't worry ,I am not going to take you into my bed " and quietly whispered "At least not until now " Unfortunately I heard that and I was mortified . 

"Professor , I don't have any clothes to change ?"

"Check my last cupboard , there is a black  shirt that will fit you ".

I thanked him shyly after I changed my outfit .He smirked at my behavior and then I snuggled inside the big plush comforter and slept like a baby .