Part 22

"word"=conversation 

'word'= thinking 

   Third P.O.V ( Remus Lupin )

Remus Lupin was totally confused . ' What the bloody hell has been going on here ?' He decided to go to the infirmary and check for himself . He walked around the corridor and saw the two boys that helped his haddy to the infirmary . He decided to hide behind the alcove . He saw them snickering .

" I don't even think the Great Salazar himself would have thought that the most hated potions Professor could actually have feelings. "

"Now now Drake . I f Hadria or Snape hears that , we will be in big trouble. You should be happy that there is someone other than us who cares about her here. "

"I know Ced . I hate that Saint Potty . How could he just sit there . We saw how Ria reacted when he got hurt. "

"Draco hush now . Come here . " Cedric hugged draco until he calm down . Remus Lupin was baffled .His inner wolf was howling to come out . It wants to rip Snape for harboring feelings for its cub . He calmed himself and stored towards the boys . 

"Good evening gentlemen . "

" Huh .. Gooood Eve..ning ... professor ."

"Calm down . I just want to check Miss Potter. "

" But... sn... ...Ri.."

"Draco shut up . Lets get going . I' m sorry sir Draco is just .."

"I understand . You may leave . " Both the boys walked away . Remus went in and saw Snape hugging Haddy . His inner wolf burst out . Within seconds he slammed Snape in to the wall snarling at him .

"Lupin , what the hell are you doing . Leave me now . "

"How dare to touch my cub . You dirty man. "

"Cub .. She is not your cub ." Moony snarled at the feared potion master . 

"I did not harm her . Calm down. "  Moony sensed his cub waking up . He turned around and saw his cub looking at him with fearful eyes . He walked towards his cub . He nuzzled its neck inhaling the smell.

"Haddy ...my precious cub . I will not leave you again ." 

"Professor , what is going on ? " 

"I am not sure myself Miss Potter . "

"Sev I am not asking you . I meant him . "

Remus  felt his inner wolf disappearing . He looked into his Haddy's eyes . She smiled hesitantly at him . 

"I am sorry for hurting you Haddy . "

"No , I am not the one you should apologies . " Remus sighed and turned towards Snape . Snape nodded . 

"Haddy I was worried . I did not know that you and him ... I mean .."

"Relax professor . You can start by explaining to me why you are calling me Haddy ? "

" I .. Yes its time you know . "

"Severus sat next to Haddy while Remus start pacing in front of them . He saw out of the corner of his eyes  and noticed Hadria was resting her head on Snape's shoulder . He proceed telling them them story .  Severus fetched a basin and Remus extracted his memories. Hadria and Snape looked at it .

***********************************************************************************************

Flashback (Remus Lupin)

After three weeks , Remus went to Godric Hollow where his best mate lived . He went in and saw Lily waddling around . Her face lit up as she saw him . 

"Remus ... there you are . We missed you . "

" I can see that Lily . Are you sure there is only Harry there . You could be carrying two you know . " Lily beamed at him .

"Lily - pads  .. where .. are..there you are . Remus "

"James  mate ..."

"James do you know that Remus thinks it might be twins . "

"Moony my friend if that is the case then we might need another godparent . Padfoot can definitely not take care of two . "

"That prongs is not for you to decide " Sirius Black shouted as he came in .  Everyone laughed 

The memory chanced 

  Lily Evans Potter  was screaming her lungs out . A few minutes ago , she had just delivered Baby Harry who is now with his godfather Padfoot .  James Potter and Remus Lupin  was standing next to her . James looked petrified . The clock chimed 12 midnight , a new dawn  arrived . Lily Potter had her last cry before a wail of cry came down . Remus carried the child . The baby looked up and stared at him . Remus felt his tears swell up . "Moony's cub "

James and Lily saw the exchange and smiled .James and Lily then explained to him that Hadria's godfather will be Remus .

Memories changed. 

Remus had to transform that night . Padfoot will accompany him . They sat in the Potter's house . Each of them glancing at their respected godchild . Both the twins are now starting to crawl . As soon as Remus sat on the floor , Hadria started crawling towards him .

" Haddy my cub , how are you today ?" Hadria laughed and babbled nonsense while Remus cooed at her. Sirius changed into a black dog and both the twins were captivated with him . That evening both the godfathers left the house. That evening Voldermort killed her parents. That evening Sirius Black was captured for being a traitor . 

 Memories changed. 

  Remus was in Dumbledore's chamber. 

"Why can't I take care for my Godchild ?"

"Remus , how are you going to take care of her ? You monthly transform My boy . " 

"Lily would never want her children to be given to her sister . She hates Lily . "

"That is my decision Remus . It is for the grater good . Please you will see her . That I will promise . Now leave . "

***********************************************************************************************

As soon as Hadria emerged from the pensive , she ran towards Remus . She sobbed on his chest . The godfather and his god-daughter sat down on the floor . Severus left them and he felt they need some privacy . After 30 minutes, he came up again and saw Hadria sleeping on Remus lap while he was humming some lullaby .

"Lupin , wake up . I need to bring her back . "

"Huh .. sever.. I... "

"LUPIN "

"Severus , yes yes I am up . Please don't shout Haddy is sleeping " Severus rolled his eyes . He brought Hadria back to her Dormitory .