Part 10

'word'=thought 

"word"- conversation  

Third Person P.O.V 

 A silhouette stood outside the Hospital Wing gazing at the two figures inside . The red headed one was sitting down with her face placed on top of her palm. The other figure was laying down with bandaged wrapped around the head, arm and ankle . Severus Snape  walked slowly towards the figures . He tentatively carried Hadria Potter and placed her on another bed facing her brother .   He sat next to her with his arm wrapped around her.She sighed contently and snuggled peacefully towards him .Severus had talked to Dumbledore about Hadria 's dreams .Dumbledore had decided that they will not reveal anything yet as it may change the events that are about to happen and it can be very dangerous . He glanced down towards the girl in question  and smiled at her sleeping poster . He closed his eyes hoping for a peaceful night ahead . Unknown to him two lone figures stand at the entrance . One look at the pair with his eyes twinkling while another was pacing furiously . Suddenly , they noticed a movement from the opposite side . Harry Potter was starting to get his conscience .The man with the twinkling eyes shot a spell towards the sleeping pairs and himself while Harry Potter woke up remembering the prior nights event before deciding to stroll around the castle . Harry Potter started walking down a unknown corridor . He saw a flash of movement down the hall . Curiosity stirred inside of him and he decided to investigate . He went down the hall and saw a small chamber . He walked inside and there was a large mirror  right in front of him .

***********************************************************************************************

 Hadria's P.O.V 

I felt my self being crushed . I stirred and tried to scoot away but a large hand firmly hold my waist .  I looked up to see Professor Snape cuddling with me . I stroked his hair gently and looked at Harry's  bed only to find out that Harry was missing . I quickly got up of  the bed and Severus stirred and got up groggily. I told him that Harry was missing .He quickly cast a delusional charm on us and told me that he knows where Harry was headed . We went through a corridor and saw Harry in front of that mirror I dreamed about . Harry was crying while mumbling "Mom and Dad" I felt my tears flowing down as I felt sorry for him . Severus wrapped his arm around me pulling me closer to the warmth of his body . We stood there until Harry decided to leave . I saw wearing a cloak and then he became invisible . Severus grunted beside me muttering incorrigible words . I elbowed him . He gasped"What "

'That is my father you are talking about . At least pay some respect to the dead Sev"

"Humph .Fine, But I was right you know , Potter could not have gotten away if it was not for the stupid cloak . Dumbledore must have been behind this . I will take immediate action . "

"You will not do such a thing Severus Snape . It belonged to my father and Harry deserved it .There must be a reason Dumbledore gave it to him . After those horrible dreams , I hope Harry will always carry it around.I am scared for his safety Severus ." 

"Hush now little one . Don't worry I will take care of him " I snorted .

"Yeah right , like how you took care of him today at the match ? "

"Why you little devil , if it was not for that idiotic Weasley and Granger , I would have took care of him .".I grinned and kiss his cheek .Severus blushed .

"So don't you want to see the mirror Hadria ?"

"I am not sure . What if it shows me horrible things ?" I whimpered .

"Hadria , the mirror shows you what you most desire.You may not get a second chance .Come on  ".I nodded . Once I saw the mirror it showed me Harry who looked in his mid twenties playing with a three year old girl . She had red hair and black eyes .Then a man came carrying a little boy who look around 1 years old . I recognized the man to be Severus . The girl rushed towards him giggling and shouting "Dada".Harry came in front