The Army

Annabeth

Me and Piper were practicing sword fighting when the army came. They just popped out of nowhere inside of camp.

"Do you think there demigods?" Piper said. "They did make it inside the boundary line."

"I don't know? But if they were half-bloods why do they need to where hoods over their faces?" I said as we got closer.

I made it to the front and then someone came pushing through the crowd of people. And there he was, the jerk who ruined mine and Percy's relationship and made Percy go away to be never seen again. Daniel.

"Who are you?" Daniel said to what looked like their leader.

"I am Omega, the commander of Chaoses army."

"What the heck is that?" That was Daniel again, being stupid like usual.

"Chaoses army, is Chaos, the maker of the universes, army." Said Omega.

"Who is everybody else?" I asked pointing to the other hooded figures, so the Omega guy couldn't make a fool out of our camp because of Daniel.

Omega glared at me then said, "this is Alpha," he pointed to a tall boy next to him, "There is Angel right there" it was a girl who looked very flexible, "over there is Star" she also looked very flexible, "Forge is standing next to Star," Forge looked big and it looked like he had a lot of muscles, "Beauty is right there" he pointed to another flexible girl but she had less muscles than the others, "Pirate is over there" he pointed to a boy who looked like an average demigod, "and finally there is Grapes." The last kid looked a bit small compared to everybody else.

"So what are you doing here?" Daniel asked.

"To help you win this war." Omega answered.

"How do we know we can trust you?" I asked.

"The gods trust us. Is that enough?" He asked smiling, it was kind of creepy since you couldn't see his eyes. "Well we'll be in our cabin."

"You don't have one." I said stupidly.

He snapped his fingers and a cabin appeared near the other ones but separated as if saying we are helping you but we are not part of this camp.

"You were saying," he said.

Who did this guy think he was?