Camp Jupiter

Leo

I really hated meetings and this was the second one in an hour, but ofcourse I had to listen in and give my unique spin on things so everybody wouldn't die of boredom. The meeting started out with everybody greeting Reyna, like, so good to see you, hows it been?, I've missed you. All through that I tried to not fall asleep.

Finally when the real meeting started I made random jokes that weren't very funny, but all I oculd think about is how I doomed Percy. He's going to die I would repeat over and over in my head. When we told the story of what happened I had left that part out and now we had to tell Reyna what happened and I left it out again, it was like me and jason had come to and understanding, we wouldn't speak of it intill later.

After that great story of our horrible Trip it finally got interesting. Reyna started to tell us what went down at Camp Jupiter.

Reyna said that a ghost like thing came into camp and had interrupted a meeting, (great another meeting) "he told us he wasn't here to fight and he said he would help us take down the Greeks, and since Octavian has such a sore spot for you he got almost everybody to listen, the only people who are still fighting with me is Gwen, Bobby, Dakota, and a few others."

"So is it the forgotten god?" I asked.

"I think so," Reyna said. "But from your story, isn't he supposed to be in Frank?"

"We don't really know what's going on in Tartarus, so he could be free," Piper said, and Hazel perked up at the thought of that.

"Did you get any other information?" Jason asked Reyna.

"Oh, yeah," she said. "He said he had another body prepared, and that he will begin his fight very soon, I don't exactly know when."

"The body," Hazel said. "Who could it be?"

"I don't know, and let's hope we won't ever find out," I said to Hazel. "Well, I'm going to go work on a project, and it's a secret if you were going to ask what it was."

I got out if there and walked out of the big house and headed to the cabins to grab some tools that wouldn't fit into my tool belt, but I didn't manage to make it all the way over there, because someone blew a conch shell, and that meant something bad was happening.

I looked over to the big house and everybody who was still in the meeting ran out. I speed walked over to them and stood next to Jason.

"What's gong on?" I asked him in a whisper.

"I don't know," Jason answered as he started to walk faster.

"You don't think it's the forgotten god do you?" I asked, fearful of the answer.

"Let's pray to the gods that your wrong," Jason said.

They made it to the top of the hill, and they saw it, a bunch of monsters were lined up at the border. There were the regular monsters like hellhounds and dracaena, but there were also, these vampire looking creatures, and three headed hydras.

As they stared at the giant group of monsters a gryphon ran at the border and it shook, he rammed it again and the border looked like glass as it cracked a bit.

"How can they do this?" Piper asked.

"Probably the forgotten god, he is very powerful," Chiron said sadly.

I could not believe what I was seeing as the border fell apart and all hades broke loose.