Rachel Knows All

Percy

The team and I walked into the cabin that I formed out of thin air. I'm cool right. I was happy when I made the cabin because of Annabeth's facial expression, it almost made me laugh.

I heard a knock at the door. I knew it wasn't one of the army because it automatically opens to the touch of their hand. I yelled at everyone to put on their hoods and opened the door.

"Oh, hello." Rachel said. "Are you Commander Omega?"

"Yes, I am."

"May I speak with you in the woods?"

"Sure" I said.

I walked with Rachel till we got to Zeus's fist. She turned around and stared at me.

"So what do you-" she stopped me from talking by hugging me.

"You don't need to pretend Percy I know it's you." She said through tears.

"H-how?" I asked.

"Oracle," she said. "But you have a lot of explaining to do!" Then she slapped me.

"Hey! Well this is how I ended up being Omega . . ." I told how Annabeth had cheated on me then Zeus and Hades visiting me. Then joining Chaoses army. I told her stories of what we did but not who anybody was.

"Oh gods, Percy I didn't know. My dad wanted me to take a few years off of camp. I just got back." She hugged me again.

"Please don't tell anybody." I begged her.

"Of course, Seaweed brain." She rolled her eyes. She reminded me of Annabeth just then. It hurt inside, I don't know why though. It's not like Annabeth loved me.

Then a conch horn sounded. A meeting was going to happen. Me and Rachel ran to the big house just getting their before it started.