Leo's Plan Worked!?

Leo

Okay, you must be thinking, when did you get dropped on the head? Was it when you were a baby? because you've always been kind of wierd.

I don't even know why I did it, but c'mon it could work and it was my idea. So I just ran at it. As the tree came closer I started thinking about how much a blast would hurt. I closed my eyes and got ready to run into something. I ran but didn't hit something, so I opened my eyes and I wasn't in the forest anymore.

"Guys, it worked," I yelled. I didn't even know if they could hear me, but it was pretty obvious that it worked.

I turned to where I came from and another person came out, it was Jason and Annabeth soon followed.

"Where are we?" Jason asked. After we all got a good look around the place.

"I'm guessing we are in the underworld," Annabeth said.

"Uh, how do you know?" I asked her.

"I've been in the underworld before," she said like it was a normal thing everybody did.

"So," Jason said breaking the awkward silence that came after that comment. "Which way is west?"

Annabeth looked down at the compass then pointed in a direction that seemed darker than every other place.

"Great," I said. "We are heading to the darkest part."

We walked for hours and it didn't get lighter as we went. Annabeth always seemed on guard, but I didn't know why, I couldn't hear a thing that could attack us, but I followed her lead. As we walked farther in I felt creeped out. The underworld seemed less lively than I thought it would be.

"Is this how it usually is?" I asked because I couldn't stand the silence anymore.

"No," Annabeth said. "You can usually hear the people screaming from the fields of punishment."

"But at least we aren't getting attacked," Jason said optimistically. "how about we sleep while our luck is good."

"Okay," Annabeth finally said.

I laid down my sleeping bag and got into it. I stared up at the rock ceiling many feet above my head. The silence didn't help me get to sleep, but finally my eyes closed. In my dream I watched as Frank, or the forgotten god, walked around a man who was sitting in a chair.

"The dead bow to me now," said the forgotten god.

"Yes, but," said the man.

"And I have you," The forgotten god said, interrupting the man. I tried to move to figure out who it was but I couldn't.

"So, the olympians don't need me," Said the man.

"But, I need you," said 'Frank'. "Hades, the god of the dead under my commander, the ghosts of the underworld under my command, and the whole underworld under my command."

Hades, he had Hades. I couldn't wrap my head around that. He captured a god, Frank. Well, it isn't really Frank is it.

"I will see you again, when this body runs out," the forgotten god said.

I woke with a start. Annabeth was yelling something at me, and I tried to get up, but then I felt a pain in my leg and I fell back down. I hit whatever was on my leg and I felt dust. I looked up and saw Jason and Annabeth fighting a dozen Hellhounds.