No Way!

Piper

Was it really Percy or another Percy? Oh gods how much I hope it is Percy, but if it was wouldn't he tell us, we are all friends and Annabeth has been broken.

"Hey, Piper um . . . How much did you here?" The maybe Percy said.

"Are you Percy?" I insisted.

"That's what I was afraid of," he said. "Yes it's me Piper, Percy Jackson."

I was exploding inside with happiness and anger. It is Percy but he didn't tell us. We were pretty mean to him though.

"Oh, Percy I'm so sorry. I didn't mean anything I said about Daniel being better than you." I said.

"It's okay, I guess. Just don't tell anybody about me, please." He said.

"Yes, I won't tell anybody." I said.

"Won't tell anybody what?" I turned and saw Annabeth standing on top of the hill.

"Um . . ." I said.

"That me and you kissed!" Said Percy really quickly.

Wait they kissed, what?

"Wait you told her!" Annabeth said. She looked as bright as a tomato.

"No! um . . . I am a daughter of Aphrodite I can sense these things." I said.

"Oh," she said.

Annabeth, Percy and I waited for everybody to arrive. I stood next to Percy, while Annabeth stood as far away from Percy as possible.

"I need to go say good bye to the army and give them orders that I just got." Percy said.

"Okay, Bye!" I said and waved as he walked down the hill.

"Why are you so close to him?" Annabeth said, she seemed a little jealous.

"Why did you kiss him?" I asked trying to get the topic off of me.

"Oh," she blushed, "he just reminded me of Percy for a second and if Percy really is gone and if he cares for me at all he would want me to be happy right," I nodded. "So, I do kind of like Omega but we never really hang out so I was hoping this quest would bring us together."

"Then why did you look like you were jealous." She blushed even more.

"Since you were hanging out with him he wasn't hanging out with me so I couldn't get to know him more."

"Oh," I said.

We sat in silence waiting fort he others to arrive and when they did are quest began.