The End

This is the last chapter! I can't believe I finished it, I just want to celebrate, but I'm supposed to be asleep right now, so I can't party :(

Percy

When I woke up. I felt the soft bed beneath me and just wanted to fall back asleep. The last few days felt like they were eventful, but I couldn't really remember them. I tried to figure it out and the memories came rushing back at me. I tried to hide them away again, then framed me out and I wish I could just forget about them.

"Percy? You awake?" Says a gruff voice that sounds like it hasn't been use in a while,

I crack open my eyes and look up at the person from the bed, "Luke?"

"Your okay," he said and smiled.

"Wait?" I say. "I thought you were in a coma."

"Yeah, I woke up right when you were carried in to the infirmary," He said. "You freaked me out."

"Sorry," I say and close my eyes again.

"Don't you dare fall asleep," He said. "I've been waiting for five days for you to wake up."

"I liked you better in a coma," I said. "And five days?"

"Yeah," he said and smiled at me.

"What happened?" I ask, cause I have no idea on how I ended up in the infirmary.

"Well, this is how I heard it, when you stabbed the forgotten god, part of the sword broke and hit you, like Ethan," Luke says. "Annabeth rushed to your side and you weren't responding and you closed your eyes and you stopped breathing. You were dead for a minute. I was told that it looked like Leo was about to have a heart attack himself.
After that you were brought here, brought back to life, and healed. You've been in here for five days, and during that time the damage from the war has been almost clean. Annabeth made an announcement that Commander Omega had died and that we had found Percy Jackson in the woods the other day. Everyone who died in this war was welcomed into Chaoses Army, and yeah."

"So I'm presumed dead, and I'm alive," I say.

"Well, you can stay here, or leave now, even if Omegas dead you can still be apart of Chaoses army as someone else, I say you would be called, Commander Mermaid," Luke said. "But you can stay here as Percy Jackson."

I nod. Camp Half-Blood and Chaos army are both my home. What do I have to lose from them. If I chose the army I will lose all my living friends, and if I chose camp I will lose all my dead friends. Well and there is Annabeth.

I might have had this crazy idea that me and her might have gotten back together after the war. If I stay with the army! that would never happen.

"Bring me to the porch," I say.

Luke nods and helps me up. He brings me to the porch and sits me in a chair, the same chair I as in when I first got to camp half-blood. I smiled at the memory, but then I remember that Grovers dead and I look down sadly.

I look over camp half-blood, at all of the demigods who survived, they were playing volleyball, or canoeing, or cleaning up the ruined buildings. I was a part of this bigger community if demigods and I needed to help them. I needed to train them.

"Percy," Luke says. "It's okay if you leave us."

I nod, but I still feel guilty and sad about it, "I think camp half-blood is still my home and has always been."

"Yeah," Luke says. "Same for me, but I can't stay."

I look up at him and realize that he isn't wearing his hood, "wait, did you revile yourself?"

"Everyone did," he said.

I nodded, "But commander omega is still a secret."

"Yeah, only a few people know who the famous commander is," Luke says.

I smile, then think back to the army, if I leave them, I'm leaving me family, but isn't Camp my family too.

I stare across camp and smile at all the activity. Maybe this home is just a bit more homier, I look over to the cabins and see Annabeth exiting the Athena cabin, and maybe this place has someone I still love.

OH MY GODS!! I NEED TO THANK EVERYONE FOR READING THIS, YOU ARE THE MOST AMAZING PEOPLE IN THE WORLD, I MEAN IT. I WOULD HAVE ENDED IT A LONG TIME AGO IF YOU WEREN'T READING THIS.

I AM GOING TO MAKE A PERCY JACKSON HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER. THE FIRST CHAPTER WILL BE OUT ON WEDNESDAY! PLEASE CHECK IT OUT.

JUST THANK YOU!

AND REMEMBER YOU ARE THE BEST AND READ THE BLOOD OF OLYMPUS WHICH COMES OUT TOMORROW.

FROM, PERCYJACKSONISMYLIFE