Forgotten Darkness

Annabeth

I watched in horror as Percy fell to the ground, limp. With an arrow sticking out of his skin.

"Percy!" I yelled, scared for his life, even though I knew it wouldn't kill him, the arrow was just in his arm.

I sat down next to him shaking his arm, not even thinking about the new threat.

"Who's there?" Artemis yelled and raised her bow.

"Oh it's just me," said a familiar voice and I heard a someone move towards us.

I quickly got up and stood in front of Percy to protect him. I took out my dagger and put it out infront of me. I started to see the outline of some one as they moved closer and closer to us. The dark lands were very dark. The person finnally came into the light and I tried not to gasp, it was Frank, well the forgotten darkness dude, I've been hanging out with Leo too much, dude really.

"Stay back," I said, trying to sound menacing, but it came out more like a squeek.

He laughed, but stayed back, out of the way of my knife, but he seemed to notice the god aiming and arrow at his heart.

"What do you want?" I asked still holding out my knife.

"Just wanted to eliminate the competition," He explained.

Just then Percy woke up, "Whats going-" he looked around and then saw Frank. "Frank?!"

"Percy stay down, your injured," I said, not glancing over at him.

Percy, of course didn't listen, he got up and brought out a sword. He tried not to grimace, but I could tell, I've known him since he was 12.

"Percy you should really sit down," I said as I watched the Forgotten god smile at his job well done.

"Yes, that arrow wound must hurt very much," Forgotten Darkness added. "I would have preferred my sword, but that was lost on the way down here, all I had was this bow and arrows."

"Be quiet," Percy said and scowled at him.

"You should leave this boys body before you get seriously hurt," Artemis said, pointing her bow at him.

"If you shoot you are only hurting the boy," he said. "And the only way get me out of here is to weaken the body and you can't do that."

"Shooting you with an arrow would weaken his body," Percy said and smirked a little.

"That doesn't count, he would have to be on the verge of death, because if he dies I die, and you wouldn't kill a friend, expecially you Mr. Jackson."

Percy looked a bit squeemish about that, and looked like he was thinking, and then his eyes lit up a little, like he wasn't just told he needed to kill his friend. He reached in side his pocket and pulled out-

Who was paying attention? who knows what is in his pocket? Short chapter, I know, just wanted to keep you hanging.