I Hate Omega

Annabeth

Omega seemed to think he ruled the place. He did anything he wanted, but the last straw was siting in Percy chair. Nobody had touched it since he disappeared. Omega just walked right in and sat down on it. I was about to yell a bunch on curse words at him. Then Rachel whispered something in his ear. When did they get so close? Omega got up and moved to a different chair. Good. I thought.

"Everybody we know we have the help of Chaos in the war now so we should thank him." Said Chiron.

"No need." Said Omega. "Chaos said it was no big deal."

"Um . . . Okay" Chiron said though he sounded a bit unsure.

"What's this meeting about?" The Stoll brothers asked.

"The war. Duh!" Said Clarisse.

"We need a plan." Said Omega.

Everybody glanced at Annabeth, even Omega. "Uh . . . We need to get spies out to find information, get people on duty every night, get people who would be able to fight on a moments notice, and a leader." Annabeth said.

"I'll work on that Annabeth." Chiron said kindly. Then there was a bright flash. Then standing in front of them was the twelve Olympians plus one (Hades).

"We would like to speak with Omega." Said Apollo.

"Okay," said Omega smirking. Then him and the thirteen gods disappeared.