No mistakes

I'm making this chapter like 2-3 tiny chapters so this is going to be kind of short

Hazel

My dream started with me looking at a cell, not just any cell, our cell. My dream shifted and moved back. It now showed a boy watching our cell. His hair was black, it was kind of short. My heart skipped a beat when I realized it was Frank.

I couldn't believe it, he was spying on us. What was he waiting for? Us to come out of the cell to kidnap us again?

Frank started to walk away and then my dream totally changed. It showed Frank again, but with another man. The other guy was strapped to a chair. Frank was talking, but I couldn't hear what he was saying, it was like the dream was on mute. I zoomed in on the mans face and my heart sped up. It was my father.

How could Frank capture a god? He couldn't be that powerful, could he? Well it isn't really Frank she told herself, but now everything made sense. Now she understood why they were being held in the underworld and Pluto/Hades hadn't come after them yet, but did that mean that Frank was working for the giants and Titans? No. She knew that for sure, Frank had seem pretty contempt with destroying the giants and Titans with the demigods.

The dream quickly switched again. It showed Leo, Annabeth, and Jason. I breathed a sigh of relief. They seemed perfectly fine.

In the dream I watched Leo walk towards some bowls. He picked a mask out of one of them. I couldn't hear, but by the look on Annabeth's face she had gasped. I didn't understand what was going on. It definitely wasn't Leo shopping for masks and Annabeth gasping over horrible fashion sense. I sensed someone's death, but who's?

I woke up with a start, with death still on my mind. I looked around and realized that Percy, Piper, and Artemis were staring at me.

"Well, let's get started," I said, trying to break the uncomfortable silence.

"Um, yeah," Percy said and walked over to the door. "So open it Hazel."

"Percy, you have to tell me more of what I have to do," I said and rolled my eyes.

"Well," Percy scratched his head. "I didn't really see Nico actually preform the trick or anything."

"Great," I said. "This is just great. What am I supposed to do now? Yell open sesame!"

The door opened.