Percy

Jason

We were going on another quest, yay. See how I used the sarcasm, but the good thing is that I think it means that we are going to find Percy! Oh gods how much I miss him. I don't know why I was acting like a jerk but I wish I could take it back.

I look over at Annabeth, and I thought I would see her smiling. We were going to go find her boyfriend so that's what I thought she would be doing. She was just looking over at Omega scowling. I nudged her.

"Annabeth," I said. "Did you really listen to the prophecy?"

"No" she said and shook her head.

"Well when it said, The lost one must be found. I think that means we need to find Percy." I say.

Her face brightens at that thought but then she looks down like she's guilty or something.

"Commander Omega and the seven of the prophecy will be leaving tomorrow, so I suggest you get packing" said Chiron.

I got up from the table and headed for the Zeus cabin but was stopped by Piper, my amazing girlfriend

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" She asked, looking a little mischievous.

I shrugged.

"About the lost one being Percy?"

"Yeah" I said. Maybe it wasn't just a crazy hope. "I really hope he is the lost one. Camp just hasn't been the same."

"Um Jason, you weren't at camp when Percy was here." She said.

"Oh yeah."

After the war I had gone to camp Jupiter to straighten things out. I had come to Camp Half-Blood the day Percy left. Even though I had only met Percy's brother once I felt this urge to tell him he was the hero. Then Percy left.

"Well see ya!" She said.

I walked into the cabin getting ready to go on a quest where I might find my cousin.