The Gods and I Have A Little Talk

Percy

When the gods said they wanted to talk to me I couldn't stop smiling. This was going to be good I thought. I teleported my self to Olympus just as the gods had.

Zeus was the first to speak, "the other gods feel like they cannot trust you and your soldiers with their hoods on. They would like you to reveal your selves."

Reveal. No way. "No way!" I yelled.

"But why not?" Demeter said. "Do we hate you or you hate us?"

"Yes" I said under my breath but Athena heard me.

"Why?" Athena asked.

"Just because." I said.

"You sound like a little brat." Yelled Ares. "Oh, but you are one." Still hated him if you were wondering.

"What about your soldiers? Would they reveal their identities?" Athena was smart I had to admit that.

"Maybe, I'll ask." I teleported away so I didn't have to answer anymore questions. I asked around the Chaos cabin and a few wanted to show their identities. But I hoped it was enough to get them to trust us.

When I fell asleep I had a dream. (Yes I still have those!) it showed Poseidon talking to Tyson. I hadn't seen him in so long it made my heart break.

"I wish I knew what happened to Percy." Poseidon whispered to Tyson as he cried softly.

Then Chaos came in to the dream and stared at me. "Percy, you must tell at least him. He is breaking without you."

I woke with a start and headed to the beach. I would tell him but I don't think I can forgive him.