Plan

Piper

I sat on the floor of the cage. Blood was still falling from my wounds making a puddle on the floor. I tried not to let a tear escape me, but I couldn't. I felt so useless and small, what could a daughter of Aphrodite do accept give you a makeover? So completely useless.

"Piper, you okay?" Hazel asked me.

I hastily wiped away the tears and brought my self to reality. "Oh, yeah," I said. "You?"

Hazel looked horrible. She had dirt on her body and in the wounds she had gotten from the other sessions. It must hurt, but she hid it well. The worst part about her appearance was a look that showed that she had given up. I had always thought Hazel looked to the bright side and would never give up, but now that she did I am giving up.

"Alright, I guess," she said uncertainly.

Suddenly light came for the door and I heard some one yell and then someone landed in our cage. I backed away.

"Ack," the person said and then sat up.

"Oh gods, Percy you scared me," I said, catching my breath. "So, do you have a plan."

"Um," he said and looked around while nodding his head. "Yeah, I do, but we have to do it quickly."

"Why?" Artemis asked.

"They are going to bring us as a sacrifice to Porphyrion (Probably spelled that wrong) tomorrow," he said.

"Okay, so what's your plan," Hazel asked.

He explained how the cell we were In Worked and how Hazel might be able to open it because Nico could.

"I don't know," Hazel said. "I control the riches part not the dead part."

"I don't think it will really matter," I said. "We at least have to try it. I don't want to be stuck here forever."

"Hazel I believe in you," Artemis said and smiled reassuringly.

"Having a goddess believe in you just makes all the pressure go away," Percy said sarcastically.

"Oh shut up," Artemis said and playfully pushed him. "But seriously Hazel, you can do this."

"Okay," Hazel breathed out.

"Hazel you should wait till tomorrow to get some of you strength back," I said.

"Tomorrow," Hazel agreed.