Artemis

Percy

I sat in my cage, thinking about how we were so easily captured. The giant plucked us off the ground and carried us to our cages. I shared with Grover, and Hazel and Piper shared one. So far our tracking was going so well.

"What are we going to do?" Grover asked me. It was nice having him around again, he was still my best goat friend.

"Uh, you could play a song on you reed pipes to get us out of here," I suggested.

"Yeah, about that," he started.

"You don't have your reed pipes do you," I said and looked over at him. He had a guilty look on his face.

"You could try using riptide," Grover suggested.

I had almost forgot about riptide. I had never used it since I left. Mostly because it would give away my identity, but it also reminded me of Camp Half-Blood. I reached in my pocket and sure enough it was there. I uncapped it and the feeling of riptide in my hand again made me smile.

I attacked the cells bars with riptide over and over again and it broke after the 5th time.

"C'mon," I said.

Me and Grover tiptoed out of our cell and headed to the girls cell. I looked from left to right and didn't see the giant anywhere. I took another step forward and bumped into someone.

"Ogh," I heard someone say.

I blinked away the hair that got into my eyes and saw Piper standing there with Hazel and 8 year old girl that looked familiar.

"Percy?" Piper said.

"I'm right here," I answered. "Who's that?"

"Why," the girl said. "You don't remember me. Just like boys."

It suddenly clicked in place, 8 year old girl that hates boys. "Artemis?" I asked.

"Well you were different from other boys," she said. "I'm getting tired of this form."

Then Artemis changed into a 18 year old girl, with dirty blonde hair and silver streaks in it. Her eyes were silver too.

"Wow," is all I could say.

"Well, what are you waiting for, lets get out of here!" she said.

"Not so fast," A voice said. I turned and again stood face to face with the giant.