Watch

Annabeth

I stared at the fire, trying to keep my eyes open. Without a clock or something, I didn't know exactly when my and Percy's watch would be over.

Aretmis and Frank were sleeping, becuase, I guess the moon shine thing takes alot of power out of a god so she needed rest.

Frank, didn't want to sleep, but Percy told him he still needed to get stronger, from his time as Forgotten Darkness.

Now Percy and I sat around him sad escuse for a fire, trying to keep each other awake.

"Whats the capital of Brazil?" Percy would ask.

"Brasília," I would answer easily.

"Correct!" he would say with no enthusiasm.

"Percy I could be saying the capital of Brazil was Narnia and you would still say it was correct," I said.

Percy ignored me and asked another question, "what does D.C. mean in Washington D.C.?"

"Da Capital," I answered and I tried not to laugh at the horrible answer.

"Corre-" Perc started to say, but I interrupted him.

"No, it is not correct, the right answer is the District of Columbia," I said.

"Whatever," He ansered and tried not to laugh too. "How about, when is Albert Einstein's birthday?"

"Um," I had to think about this one. "March 14, 1879"

"Correct," Said a voice that definitely wasn't Percy's .

I sat up quickly and saw Percy unconscious. I turned around and was face to face with a sphinx.

I know, super short chapter. I just wanted to leave it at a cliff hanger.