Alpha

Jason

The air travel was good for me. Hazel and Nico not so much. They threw up about 5 times each on the trip, and considering that I made the plane fly faster then it should have, that was pretty amazing.

I tried to land us as close to Camp Half-Blood as possible, but we still had to walk about a half a mile. It was horrible, because Leo kept whining and Hazel and Nico sometimes thought they were going to throw up again.

When we finally made it to Camp Half-Blood, I was about to rip some bodies head off. As we crossed the boarder a conch horn sounded, and a Camper ran up to us. He was wearing full body armor so I couldn't tell who it was at first.

"Guys, oh my gods, you guys are okay," he said, very relieved.

"Travis?" Piper asked and tried to look under the helmet.

"Oh," He said and took off the helmet. "Sorry, but are you guys okay, and where's Omega and Annabeth. Oh, Hi Nico."

"We're fine," I said. "But we need to talk to Chiron."

"Hey Travis," Nico said, his mouth turned up into a little smile.

Suddenly we heard some galloping, I looked down the hill and saw Chiron. He looked troubled, but when he saw us he smiled a little bit. He wore armor also.

"Did you guys succeed?" Chiron asked us.

"Can we call a meeting," I asked, because I don't know if I would consider losing a god and two demigods in Tartarus succeeding.

"Of course," Chiron said, and he seemed troubled again, he must have noticed the absence of Omega and Annabeth. "Travis, will you get the head counselors and tell them to meet for a meeting in five minutes."

"Aye aye, captian," Travis said, lightening the mood before he ran down the hill.

"I hope you are all, all right," Chiron said before he also made his way down the hill.

I tried not to think of what we were going to tell them, Annabeth was back in Tartarus, and a god is stuck down there too. Frank is being controlled by someone, but a voice brought me out of my thoughts.

"Jason!?" The voice said.

I turned and saw the Huntresses, and the only one that wore black, "Thalia."

I quickly ran over to her and hugged her.

"Are you alright?" She asked, as we hugged. Some of the other hunters scrunched up their noses in disgust because of me.

"Yeah, we're good," I answered as she looked me over for injuries. "What are you doing here?"

"The hunters are here to help with the war," Thalia explained. "But since you guys are back the wars done."

I closed my eyes and shook my head, "far from it."

"What do you mean? What happened?" She asked, confused.

"We'll explain at the meeting," Nico said.

It took us three minutes to get down to the basement, and then a half an hour to finish our story of our quest, but we left out the part about Percy being Omega.

"Annabeth, Grover," Thalia said sadly.

"It's okay," Nico said and smiled down sadly at her and she returned the same heart broken smile.

"At least they have Artemis," Chiron said and looked down.

"So any news here," Leo said after an uncomfortable silence.

"I'm afraid, we only have bad news," Chiron says keeping his head down. "One of the chaos warriors is in a coma."

"What?" Piper yelled. "Who?"

"Alpha," Chiron says.

"But, how?" Hazel asked.

"That's the problem, nobody knows," Will Solace says.