you're drunk (requested)

This isn't how Jennie envisioned her night going.

It's only one in the morning and you went out with your friends this evening for a much-needed night out. Jennie respected that and didn't have any problems with you going out since you're usually responsible and don't get drunk, only a little tipsy at the most.

But one of your friends called her about twenty minutes ago, telling her that she needed to come and get you because you were incredibly drunk and could hardly stand on your own. So, in her sweats, she drove to the club you were in and planned to take you home.

The music was loud and bassy as she walked into the club. She felt so out of place, being the only one who wasn't even close to being dressed up. But she didn't care about that at all. She only cared about you. She couldn't deny the worry she felt, knowing that after a night like tonight, with how many drinks you had, would make for a terrible morning. She only wanted to get you home and into bed.

But she couldn't seem to find you anywhere and she knew yelling out for you would be useless considering it was so loud you wouldn't stand a chance in hearing her calling your name. She pulled her phone out and went to text your friend, but a hand on her arm made her jump and her phone nearly slid out of her hand.

"Sorry, Jennie!" One of your friends said, sending her a sad smile. "She's over here. Follow me."

Jennie followed her to the bar where your other friend was holding onto you to try to keep you steady as you swayed from side to side in the chair. There was no doubt about it: you were drunk.

She sighed and went to you. Her hand fell onto your shoulder and your hooded eyes met hers.

"Jen!" You slurred and went to loop your arms around her neck. She bent down and let you hold onto her. Her hand fell to your back, rubbing it in circles as she kept you steady.

"She's gonna have a bad day tomorrow." One of your friends joked, and Jennie nodded, knowing it wouldn't be fun.

"Okay. Let's get you home."

"No." You whined. "I need more."

"No, you've had more than enough. Come on. Hold onto me. Let's get you home. We'll get you all cozy in our bed. Sound good?"

"I do love our bed." You mumbled and Jennie shook her head with a smile.

She helped you to the car and into the passenger seat. She buckled you in and then climbed into the driver's side.

"Are you feeling okay? Do you feel sick at all?"

"Not really."

"Are you sure?"

"I won't throw up on you." You slurred.

"Good. I'm very happy to hear that." She said before pulling out of the parking spot and driving home.

It wasn't easy getting you inside. You stepped on your own foot and nearly fell to the ground a few times. Without Jennie there to catch you, you definitely would've wound up with some cuts and bruises. But she was by your side every step of the way until you were sat on the bed.

She knelt on the floor in front of you. She took off your heels for you and reached for the tie on the back of your dress.

"Undressing me now?" You slurred then giggled.

"Okay, cutie. That's definitely not happening. The only thing you're doing though is sleeping." She said and helped you out of your dress before going to the closet. She grabbed one of her hoodies and helped you into it.

"You are gonna feel so awful in the morning." She mumbled sadly as she laid beside you in bed. "You're gonna have a nasty hangover."

"I feel good now though."

"That's good. But you're gonna feel terrible in a few hours. So you need to sleep." She said and started to rub your back.

"You're so pretty, Jen."

She laughed and moved her hand to your cheek, caressing it lovingly.

"So are you, beautiful girl."

You puckered your lips but only felt hers touch your cheek before pulling back. You pouted at her, only for her to shake her head.

"You're drunk, y/n. A kiss on the cheek is all you get for now. Now sleep."

"Fine." You grumbled before closing your eyes. "It's okay though. I still love you."

"I love you too." She said and watched you fall asleep before closing her eyes, knowing that in a few hours she'd be awake with you again, holding back your hair for you and holding onto you until you felt better.