EP36: In country A...

Country A...
Few weeks earlier...

  Jessica: " I got you!"

Jeanne D was raining its shots down on the pink LBX that was hiding behind a hill.

Elie: " not easily!"

The boosters on both the LBX's back and legs were activated as it dashed out of its hiding spot, skidding on the ground as it was actually hovering slightly above it.

Jessica: " Jeanne D!"

The other LBX tried to shoot the bear robot down but it couldn't keep up with its speed. And the bullets that hit didn't cause much damage owing to the heavy armor.

Elie smirked as she got closer. A thin beam blade shot out of the hand hole.

Elie: " go! Beargguy!"

The bear like LBX stormed through Jeanne D bullets, getting closer and eventually thrusting the blade in Jeanne D's side.

When it backed Jeanne D kenneled down with an explosion of light.

Jessica: " I lost again!"

" She managed to defeat our commander in an LBX battle."

" No wonder she keeps defeating us."

" Who on earth is that young lady?"

Jessica had a satisfied smile as she looked at Elie.

Jessica: " nothing less expected from Yamano Ban's sister."

" Eh!"

" She is that famous'...!"

Elie merely sighed and shifted her weight from one foot to another.

Elie: " Jessica, if you look for a good opponent for your teammates to train with them, you could have just asked Onii-Chan, he is better than me."

Jessica: " no good. If they lose against the famous LBX player Yamano Ban, those guys will use it as an excuse. Plus, don't look down at yourself, you're no less stronger than Ban. And..."

She looked down at the pink LBX that was still standing in the middle of the Diorama.

Jessica: " you're LBX is impressive no matter how many times I see it. To think it has such heavy armor that block off attacks and can move with such high speed and agility. It's hard to believe you're the one who designed it!"

Her eyes were sparkling as she admired the LBX before Elie lifted it.

Elie: " anyway, are we going to the cafe or not? I came her because you promised to treat me to a Parfait."

Jessica: " right. Just give me a second to change. I can't go out with the Fire Sweet uniform."

Elie placed down her LBX in her bag.

Elie: " alright. I will be waiting for you outside then."...

***