EP60: VS Ban...

Elie: " I found it!"

She cheered up and everyone circled around her.

Odin Mk2: " well done!"

The brunette offered a smile.

Mizel: " now let's listen up to what it has."

Mizel's hand moved to retrieve the device, but it flew out of Elie's as if something grabbed it.

Everyone followed it with wide eyes and the Driver stopped mid air before that the invisible thing holding it appeared to their sight.

The same Killer Droid with purple armor and in its humanoid form stood there, holding up the driver at them like if mocking the way they let it be taken easily.

Soon, the Killer Droid started to fade away while jumping back through the window.

Mizel: " hold on!"

He quickly shifted to the LBX form and chased after the Droid, his eyes glowing in red.

Mizel: " even if you're invisible still you let out a detectable heat!"

Odin Mk2 : " let's follow him!"

Zenon: " right after you!"

Twilight : " we can't let it escape!"

Beargguy : " wait for me!"

The LBXs followed through the window. While the players hurried back to catch up with them.

Suddenly they got a call and when they answered, Cobra's face appeared on the screen as close as it can be.

Cobra: " we have a problem! We're surrounded! And a large number of them! From the sky! From the lake!"

Evangeline: " so that's their plan, steal the Driver and make us busy fighting off their forces."

Mirai thought about it for a while before addressing the others with a determined voice.

Mirai: " Eva, Lilyan, Elie and Jin. You follow after Mizel and retrieve the Driver. We will help the Fire Sweet out."

Lilyan: " but-"

Mirai: " we have to stop them before they take away the Driver!"

They exchanged looks and nods before rushing their way out. Mirai and Hiro hurried to join the others in the fight outside...

***

***

Mikoto: " there is no end to them!"

Her emerald green and amber proto-I version of Pandora was swiftly cutting through the gladiators and Warriors that stormed towards her using a twin dagger-fans.

Mikoto: " stand your ground, Anesia!"

Yuji: " leave the backup for me, Commander!"

His shamrock green Orion shot down the other LBXs that were aiming to take Anesia by surprise.

Mikoto: " you have my thanks."

Ruri: " hey! No one misses around with Mikoto-nee!"

Ken: " let's finish them all together!"