EP 51: Synchro Process...

Dot Blastrizer: " Arata!!"

The red head barely managed to rise his head from the ground. He had never thought Itan would actually command his LBX to attack him. Though he once told him he won't hesitate to do anything to gain victory and had even hurt Hikaru, he couldn't believe he would turn his own LBX against a real human.

Itan: " I've always hated you! I despise you! And now that I know who you really are..."

Though Arata's body had many small injuries and scratches that were bleeding, he was still able to pull himself up a bit so he could look at the other boy who walked to him.

Itan: " in the end, you're a brat who had it easy from the start! A warm house, a roof on top of your head, caring parents, hot meals and precious friends! You've went even beyond that, young master Sena Arata!"

The red head narrowed his eyes in anger.

Itan: " how does it feel, huh? You having everything that was robbed from me! While I grew up afraid of the loud sound of explosions, you've enjoyed playing the piano didn't ya!"

He roared in furry before pulling a mischievous smirk as his overload activated

Itan: " I can not let myself lose to a spoiled brat! Gruxeon! Dice him apart!"

Dot Blastrizer was struggling against the black LBX with the only arm he got left. It was hard and he eventually got slashed at multiple times.

Itan was laughing loudly as he saw both the LBX and human struggling.

Itan: " that's right! I'm the strongest! What I had been through is what makes me like that! Give up already, there is no way a brat can defeat me!"

Arata sat up as he looked with wide eyes while Gruxeon was slashing non stop at his LBX.

" We have to exceed in everything we do."

Arata: ' it's not like I asked to be born like that.'

Hiroto: " you have to finish all these books."

He said pointing at the large shelves in his room. Though most of them weren't even suitable for his age and had so many complicated words, he obliged.

Hiroto: " you have to be the top of your class."

Hiroto: " you have to be better than anyone."

Hiroto: " don't put yourself on the same level as those kids, you should be much greater than them."

Hiroto: " you have to exceed everyone."

The red head kid placed his hands on his ears as he had enough of that. Nothing that he made got him interested. He had less and less time for his friends until he lost them. He no more was spending time with his father. He was on the edge of breaking down when suddenly...

Ran: " Do you want to try LBXs?"

Since it appeared in his life, he felt that was what he was meant to do. Suddenly gaining the courage to speak up his mind and confront his father. Even though it ended up with an argument and he would never listen, but he wasn't giving up on the only thing that he felt attached to.

He would follow down that path he had chosen no matter what and never go back, for he never know when to give up, for he will never give up, he will struggle to always be the one whom he chose to be and not what he was told to be.

Arata grabbed his CCM tightly as he finally managed to make it to his feet.

Arata: " it's not over yet..."