EP19: I'm Sorry...

Few days passed, and they had been all the same routine. She would walk in, tend to the flowers and sit down. Neither of them would say a word, the blunette because he knew the red head wouldn't answer his questions no matter how much he insisted upon her, and the red head because she knew the blunette doesn't want to hear anything but answers.

During nights, the same glitch from before would appear, sending the sparks through the black wire to the blunette...

***

***

Jin placed down his CCM and looked at the red head sitting in front of him, playing around with the white straw he was using to sip his orange juice.

They were once again in Blue Cats' Cafe.

Arata: " they still didn't figure out the cause for us being cut off everyone else, right?"

Jin sighed and nodded.

Jin: " most of all, the cases of infected LBXs are increasing."

Jin, Kazu, Ami, Eva and Kirito had been taking care of most of the infected LBXs that would go berserk. It was thanks to the application Kirito and Eva created, which would sense the sudden abnormalities of both CCM and LBX in nearby area, that they could keep the station from going chaotic again.

Arata sighed.

Arata: " we could really use some help right now. We've only got five people with the vaccine program. Wish I can help. Plus, I don't get to battle anymore thanks to all of that."

Jin: " you can't help it. Your LBX is still under repair."

Arata: " Gouda-san's an Sendou-san's are already done!"

Jin: " because yours wasn't merely damaged from the battle with Lucifer. You hardly pay attention to your LBX and do maintenance on it after each battle which lead to the accumulation of damage."

Arata sighed with a sweat drop.

Arata: " I won't make excuses for that..."...

***

He decided he wanted to go out to get some fresh air, so he was wandering the garden on his wheelchair when he caught a glimpse of a huddle of kids gathering around a box made of cardboard.

He got closer to them and he saw two similar toys to the one he had, sparing against each other. His eyes sparkled in excitement as he saw the tow models bringing out all they had.

" Go! Konoichi!"

" Don't lose, Amazoness!"

The children were cheering at their friends. Hiro held up his LBX.

Hiro: " so that's what you're."...

***

No sooner than Mad dog exploded, the black haired boy fell down in disbelief. Kirito picked up Fenrir and walked to him.