Ep 41: Invading Mission...

When he next opened his eyes, he was floating in a wide space with bubbles everywhere with data floating in and out of them like small sparks. It took a moment for him to gather his thoughts as he took in his current place.

" That's right... I send my conscience through the infinity net... I wonder how long did it take for it to form and reactivate..."

He looked down only to find out his limbs where fading and dissolving into data. His whole body was glitching as well, barely keeping a form.

" I see... The loading progress was interrupted... These are all the data that were successfully transferred... And they seem to be messed up... It seems I won't hold on for so long like this..."

He leaned back his head, enjoying the digital space again. He could glimpse small forms of data soaring through the far away horizon.

" In the end, I woke up to die, how ironic..."

He said ever so calmly, like if it didn't matter at all. As he was staring at the far away, waiting for the inevitable, waiting to be totally deleted, a bright light blinded him for a moment  His eyes opened again to the sight of blue feathers falling of the sky, from that light.

" Mizel..."

A voice called out. So gentle and calm it addressed him.

" Do you want to witness the humans' will?"

' why would he' was his first thought. However, he found his mind drifting back to his fight with both Ban and Hiro. His surprised expression when they made the impossible possible.

He took an interest into humans since he met them. How they didn't give up even in a pinch and how they decided to face him off despite the dangers that may unfold on their way. Not to mention Evangeline perplexed him a lot.

Although he thought they were similar. Although he expected her to follow him. Her decision was something unexpected. Something that wasn't foreseen by him.

Before he knew it, one of the feathers had already rested on his chest. His eyes focused on that far away light that seemed like a window opening to a new path.

Mizel: " yes."

He answered with all confidence

" Chosen one who chose to fight, you shall receive a great power. Please use it wisely."

The light suddenly grew brighter before it wrapped him...

***

His green eyes snapped open as the memory came to an end.

" I was afraid you stopped functioning..."

From the shadow, someone spoke. It was hard to tell who he was, his profile could barely be glimpsed by the light of the laptop he w as sitting to. The green head boy looked back at him.