EP54: what we have to do...

Everyone had their jaws dropped to the ground as they wondered what may have happened to the man's head.

Ban merely narrowed his eyes at that. He knew his friend was more that serious. Evangeline was worried why would the black and white haired boy say such thing. Elie on the other hand was seriously considering knocking some sense into his mind had Yuuya not placed his hand on her shoulder, more or less restricting her.

Ban: " Jin, what are you thinking of?"

Jin narrowed his eyes at the brunette.

Jin: " you have to admit it, there is no way you could face off all of these Killer Droids. We've already lost. It's just better to give up. If they're not going to hurt anyone and pull their forces back, then it's better than to fight them and drag other people to the fray."

Ban was clenching his fists at that.

Ban: " and that's by sacrificing you?"

Jin: " there is no choice."

Elie: " don't say that!"

She slammed her hands on the table as she stood up and glared at him.

Elie: " there is no way we're handing you over to them! There is no way we're giving them what they want! There is always another choice!"

Jin merely had a cold expression on his face.

Jin: " remember what happened with Zenon before. This time, it may happen to another LBX, maybe one of you. Would you go as far as to place your and other people's lives in danger?"

They couldn't deny that. Most of them knew they may lose their partners or even their lives. But, they already knew that for so long, from when they made their choice to fight.

Elie: " we're already prepared for that."

She spoke calmly, catching everyone's attention while keeping her eyes on Jin's.

Elie: " we had all been ready to lay down our lives since we answered our questions. It won't make a difference now."

Lilyan walked to Elie.

Lilyan: " what Elie-san said is true. We're ready to give our lives in a battle, but we won't be able to live with the shame of abandoning a friend."

Eva strolled over to her friend.

Evangeline : " what kind of friend would we be if we turn you over to them. How would I ever face Jiiya after that."

Jin: " you don't understand it..."

He clenched his fists.

Jin: " the more we fight, the more they get stronger. Fighting had never solved it. If we just give up here, no one will be hurt anymore, no more enemies will appear, no more lives will be lost. Everything will stop. If you just-"

Ban had had enough. He gritted his teeth as he grabbed the other man by the collar, something that took everyone by surprise.

Ban: " are you just telling us to turn our backs on everything? Are you telling us to let go of the wishes of those whom left us in previous fights?! Are you telling us to forget about everything, Jin?!"